Arizer is already known for their dry herb vaporizers, and one of their newest models is the Arizer Air handheld vaporizer. This dry herb vape is a smaller version of the very popular Arizer handheld vape. There are a number of benefits to making the Arizer Air vaporizer your choice of herbal vaporizers as well as some drawbacks of which you should be aware.
- Price - The Arizer Air hand held vaporizer retails for about $279.99, making it one of the more expensive handheld vaporizers, but still lower in price than the Elevape, the MiniVap and the Storz and Bickel portable vapes. This portable, on of the best vaporizer models is geared more toward those who are experienced with vaping rather than beginners because of its price.
- Reputation – With the Arizer Air portable vaporizer, you do get high quality vapor production. The clouds from the hand-held vaporizer are very full, and the taste is flavorful and pleasant. You'll enjoy full potency from your dry herbs with this vape, and it's very efficient, meaning there is no wastage of material. The one drawback is that the vapor can be hot and harsher than what you'd expect from a vaporizer of this price.
- Guarantee - Arizer warranties the ceramic heating element in the Air vaporizer for a lifetime, which is much longer than what you'll get from most other non-desktop vaporizers, even those that are more expensive. Still, it's important to note that the glass components are not covered by the warranty.
- Prep Time - You can get the Arizer Air loaded very quickly, as it's not complicated to pack. It reaches working temperature in 90 to 120 seconds, which is about average for a hand-held vaporizer.
- Portability, Size and Privacy - The Arizer Air handheld vaporizer is undoubtedly smaller than the Solo vape; however, it's not truly a portable vaporizer. The herb vaporizer is still rather large in size, and isn't the best choice for someone who wants a discreet vape for use on the go. Also, the glass parts can easily get broken if you travel with the vaporizer, and they are not covered by the warranty. It's more geared toward someone who wants a cordless vaporizer to use as an alternative to a desktop vaporizer at home.
- Ease of Use - In terms of operation, the Arizer Air hand held vaporizer is straightforward, as it has only one button. The vaporizer does have more resistance than some other models, so people with breathing problems may not be able to use it to get the largest draws possible. This personal vaporizer will require frequent cleaning because the glass can become dirty after just a few uses.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Arizer Air herbal vaporizer has five temperature settings, making it possible to customize the heating level to suit whatever you're vaping. The temperature regulators do a good job of keeping the temperature within range. It's unlikely you'll experience any problems with combustion with this dry herb vaporizer.
- Power Supply - The battery in the Arizer Air is removable, so you can replace it instead of having to replace the entire vape when it dies. The Arizer Vaporizer only supplies about one hour of vape time on a full charge; however, it has pass-through charging, meaning you can vape while it's plugged into the charger.
You can learn more about Arizer Air vaporizer by checking out its product page here at VaporPlants.com!
Buy Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants.com