It's nice to be able to experiment with different types of material to find what works the best for you. The Atmos Junior is a compact vape intended for those who like to mix things up, as it can be used as a conduction dry herb vaporizer, a wax vaporizer, or an essential oil vaporizer. Read on to learn all about the features, benefits, and drawbacks of this wax vaporizer.
- Price - The Atmos Junior oil, wax, and herb vaporizer pen sells for around $49, making it inexpensive, particularly when you consider the cost of purchasing three separate pens for oils, waxes, and herbs.
- Vapor Quality - When you use the Atmos Junior as a dab vaporizer or an oil vaporizer, you'll get above average vapor quality with a smooth taste, but the unit does tend to lose flavor and produce slightly harsher vapor toward the end of a session. The pen really isn't recommended for use as an herb vaporizer, as there is a high risk of combustion when using this vape pen with ground material.
- Guarantee - Atmos offers a 5-year warranty on the Atmos Junior wax vaporizer, which is a rather long warranty for a portable vaporizer pen. There are reports of the battery having a short life, but Atmos stands by their product and will make things right if the battery does not last for the amount of time it should.
- Prep Time - Loading the Atmos Junior Portable Vaporizer Pen is easy. When you use it as a wax vaporizer, you can dab your material into the cartridge easily, and filling the oil tank is equally simple. If you do choose to use the unit as a dry herb vape pen, be sure to grind your herbs very finely for best results. The vape pen heats up quickly.
- Portability - Very compact, the Atmos Junior is easy to carry with you on the go, and it has a great design that resembles a traditional vape pen.
- Ease of Use - With just one button, the Atmos Junior is straightforward and ideal for beginners. The vaporizer is well sealed, so it won't leak if you're using it with oil or wax.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - There is only one temperature setting available with the Atmos Junior wax vaporizer. The temperature is ideal for oil and wax, but it tends to run too hot for herbs.
- Power Supply - On a single charge, the Atmos Junior Portable Vaporizer Pen can provide about 45 minutes of continuous vaping time, which is a little short for a vaporizer pen. The oil, wax, and herbal vaporizer pen takes about 1 to 2 hours to charge, but the initial charge takes about 8 hours.
If you're looking for an inexpensive portable vaporizer pen for waxes and oils, the Atmos Junior is a good investment. The vape is not recommended for dry herbs, and it is most likely to suit the needs of beginners, as experienced users will likely want a unit that provides more control over temperature and higher quality vapor. See our other vaporizer reviews for more options, when it comes to vape pens.