The Atmos Boss True Vaporizer Pen is one of the latest vaporizer pen models released by AtmosRX, and features a completely new design that is meant to be an improvement over previous vape pen models made by the brand, that had the tendency to combust dry herbs. Did the improvements lead to a better dry herb vaporizer pen? It seems so! Read on to get the full story on the Atmos Boss vaporizer.
- Price - The Atmos Boss sells for $129.95, but here at VaporPlants, you can pick one up for $104. That makes the herbal vaporizer a mid-priced vape pen that sells for less than the top-of-the-line models, but more than some entry-level vapes on the market.
- Vapor Quality - The air flow system included in the Atmos RX Boss, combined with the low temperature heating technology used in the vapor pen design has eliminated the problems of combustion that were all too common with previous Atmos vape pens. You get good vapor quality from this dry herb vape with a pleasing taste and smooth vapor. Still, the Atmos Boss vape pen doesn't give you very big vapor clouds, which may be a turnoff for some vapists.
- Guarantee - AtmosRX offers a 5-year limited warranty on the Boss vapor pen when you purchase it from an authorized retailer like VaporPlants.com. The warranty is longer than what you receive with most herbal vaporizer models.
- Prep Time - If you want to get good results from the Atmos RX Boss, you have to take the time to grind your herbs very, very finely. This can be a bit of a hassle, but it does make a big difference in the size of vapor clouds. The herbal vaporizer is easy to load, and it gets hot within just a few seconds, which cuts down on prep time.
- Portability, Size and Privacy - The Atmos Rx Boss is only 6.35 inches long, making it a pocket vaporizer that is simple to carry. The fact that it looks so much like an electronic cigarette allows for discreet vaping sessions, yet the dry herb vape pen still looks stylish with its etched stainless steel housing.
- Ease of Use - It's not hard to draw from the Atmos RX vape pen, and there is only one button to worry about operating. Even beginners will find it easy to use once they master grinding their herbs correctly to get good results.
- Heating - There is only one temperature setting for the Atmos Boss vaporizer, but that's not uncommon with herb vaporizer pen models. It does seem that the vape pen gets abnormally hot on top, so it's important to hold the vape pen by the battery.
- Power Supply - The battery provided with the Atmos Boss is a lithium-ion power cell, and it allows you to vape for around two or three sessions before you need to recharge. The lifespan of the battery on a single charge is comparable to what you get with other herbal vaporizer pens.
In closing, the Atmos Boss True Vaporizer Pen is a big improvement over other AtmosRX dry herb vape pen models, in that it truly does vaporize and not combust herbs. For those who don't worry much about vapor cloud size, this Atmos Boss vaporizer is a good everyday vapor pen that is easy to travel with, provided you don't mind a little extra grinding to get your herbs ready. Overall, the dry herb vape pen receives a B grade, which is a good score for a vape pen of its price.
Buy Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants.com