The Da Buddha by 7th Floor is a desktop vaporizer for dry herbs that is a favorite of many vape enthusiasts, particularly those who prefer more economical designs but still want satisfying quality. The whip-style vaporizer has a number of benefits, but there are a few drawbacks to choosing Da Buddha over other desktop vapes.
|Da Buddha (Being reviewed)||Silver Surfer Vaporizer (Other model by 7th Floor)||Life Saber Vaporizer (Other model by 7th Floor)|
|Power type||Wall outlet||Wall outlet||Wall outlet|
|Bluetooth / APP||No||No||No|
|Heat-up Time||90 seconds||3-5 minutes||90 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes||Yes||Moderate|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Unlabeled heating knob||Unlabeled heating knob||Unlabeled heating knob|
|Warranty||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)|
- Price - At a price of $189, the Da Buddha is one of the less expensive desktop vaporizers on the market today. Many vape enthusiasts consider it to be the least expensive unit that is still capable of producing vapor of adequate quality to make for an enjoyable experience.
- Reputation – While the 7th Floor Da Buddha does not have the same stellar reputation as other dry herb models like the Volcano, it is known for producing satisfying vapor. Most people consider the amount, taste, and potency of draws from the DBV to be average when compared to all desktop devices, and above average when compared only to vapes sold at a similar price.
- Guarantee - The heating element on this movel has a 3 year warranty, which is about average for desktop vaporizer models and a little less than what's offered on some other vapes. The glass components of the device are not covered by the warranty, and they can break if they are not cared for properly. It's recommended that the device is always be stored in its padded carrying bag when not in use to protect the pieces.
- Prep Time - This 7th Floor vaporizer does not require a lot of time to setup. The unit gets hot in approximately 2 to 4 minutes, which is about average for desktop vaporizers, even those that are more expensive.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The DBV features a powerful ceramic heating element, and it does allow you to set the temperature to the optimal level for whatever you're vaping. One thing to keep in mind is that there are no numbers on the dial, so it is hard to set the temperature precisely.
- Ease of Use - With the Da Buddha, there are not a lot of buttons to push or settings to configure. Most people will be able to begin vaping and getting satisfying draws with the vaporizer right away. The DBV has a ground glass connection as a standard feature. A benefit of this is that it holds the wand in place, so there is no need to grip it while vaping. The only problem is that the angle of the wand causes the herbs to fall down inside of the whip, which can result in uneven heating. To eliminate this, it's necessary to stir the herbs frequently. This somewhat lessens the benefits of having the hands-free connection.
Produced by leading dry herb vaporizer manufacturer 7th Floor, LLC. The Da Buddha is one of the most popular vaporizers for dry herb and tobacco on the market today. The following product guide is intended to help you learn more about the Da Buddha and provide you with the information you need to successfully cape using this device.
When compared to other dry herb, tobacco and aromatherapy vaporizers, the Da Buddha stands out for a wide variety of reasons, including:
- Extended Warranty - The Da Buddha is backed by a three-year warranty on all of its components, excluding glassware. This sets the Da Buddha apart from many of the vaporizers sold in smoke shops today
- Replacement Program - After the warranty expires, 7th Floor will replace any broken parts on Da Buddha and ship the device back to you via UPS. In the vast majority of situations, repairs and replacement parts cost just $25 plus shipping.
- Ceramic Heater - The Da Buddha features a premium ceramic heater that is kept separate from all other components and is truly one of the best that you'll find in any other vaporizers sold in vape shops today
- Glass Intake - Thanks to an all-glass intake, the Da Buddha keeps impurities out of the produced vapor, allowing for a consistently great taste.
- Safe Housing Design - The housing of the Da Buddha is constructed entirely out of aluminum in order to reduce the risk of fire. It is polished to perfection and features a sleek anodized finish to enhance its durability and styling
Option A - Turn the glass knob to 100 percent and wait for two to three minutes. Then, turn the knob back approximately to the 1 o'clock position on the dial for use.
Option B - Turn the glass knob to your preferred temperature position and wait three to five minutes for full preheating
To keep your Da Buddha vaporizer working in peak condition, you will need to periodically change the wand screen. The process for changing the screen is as follows:
If you have any questions about how to use or care for the Da Buddha model, feel free to contact our customer service team for assistance. We pride ourselves on providing valuable vaporizer information to both new and old customers alike! Let us show you why so many individuals trust us with their vaping needs! Contact us today!