As the demand for vaporizer models continues to rise, the manufacturers of vaporizer units are continuing to innovate and introduce new concepts to the world of dry herb designs. One of the newest herbal units on the market is a huge departure from the design of the average dry herb vaporizer pen, and is shaking things up among vaporizer aficionados. The model is called the FlyTLAB H2Flo, and you can read on to learn more about it.
- Price - The Flytlab H2FLO sells for $220, making it one of the more expensive portable vaporizers on the market, but still less expensive than the models made by Storz & Bickel. When you consider what you get for the money, the device does offer value.
- Vapor Quality - With the Flytlab H2FLO, you get to choose from four different modes of operation. When you use the vape as a standard vaporizer, you'll get decent cloud sizes, above average flavor, and excellent potency. Attach the air chamber to let the vapor build up for even bigger, thicker, and richer tasting clouds, or use the water chamber to make the vapor smoother with filtration. You can also use the air and water attachments together, and when you do this, the Flytlab H2FLO will give you better vapor quality than almost all other dry herb vaporizers.
- Guarantee - You get a 10-year warranty on the Flytlab H2FLO that covers everything but the battery. This is a rather long warranty compared to other portable units.
- Prep Time - The Flytlab H2FLO is a convection handheld vaporizer, so it takes a little longer to warm up than a conduction model. Still, the unit does reach working temperature rather quickly. One downside to the model is that the components do not screw together. There is some concern that they could come loose while you vape, and it does take a little longer to set up the model if you want to use either of the attachments.
- Portability - When you use the Flytlab H2FLO as a standard dry herb vape without the attachments, the model is a pocket vaporizer that you can carry on the go. The attachments increase the size considerably, making it more similar to larger handheld unit that are better for home use, unlike vape pens.
- Ease of Use - Beginners may find the Flytlab H2FLO to be a little challenging because of all of the attachments. More experienced users will likely find the model to be straightforward and simple to use.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Flytlab H2FLO only has one heat setting. This limits your ability to customize your vaping experience, and is a feature you'd expect a vaporizer in this price range to offer.
- Power Supply - The battery in the Flytlab H2FLO is powerful enough to run the unit through multiple sessions before you need to recharge.
The Flytlab H2FLO is truly one of the best handheld vaporizer options for experienced users that want greater flexibility in how they vape. Since it is not one of the small vapes on the market, it is most easily used at home, and is a great choice for a relaxing vape session without being tethered to the cord of a desktop vaporizer.