Grenco Science is one of the most well-known manufacturers of herb and wax vaporizers, and for good reason - few companies have managed to create a line of vaporizer pens that are as stylish and affordable as the ones in the legendary G Pen collection. Whether you're looking for a dry herb vape, or a wax pen, their collection has a model that is perfect for you.
Why should you be tethered to the wall by a cord? Grenco Science has been asking that question since the founding of their world-class vaporizer manufacturing company. The brand has been a true leader in the development and making landmark achievements in design that have left other brands running to keep up. If you're looking for the latest and greatest features in vape pens, the Grenco Science range is the perfect place to shop. With their revolutionary Snoop Dogg G Pen or original, and Micro G Pen, the company has made it possible for vape enthusiasts to enjoy all types of materials while on the go. From dry herb to oil pens, the collection includes something for every person who lives the lifestyle and vapes on the go. The excellence and originality has made the company one of the most famous in the industry. In fact, G Pens have caused such a stir that even celebrities like Snoop Dogg have been anxious to collaborate with the company's engineers to create bold vaporizer pen designs.
Currently, we offer few basic G Pens and Elite, plus two more portable vaporizers:
- The Original G Pen - is the vaporizer that started it all! The collection started with the classic G Pen for wax and eventually expanded to include the herbal model and then G Pen for oils. In addition to the standard units in the collection, this full size vape pen is available in special edition design: the Snoop Dogg G Pen for dry herbs.
- The Micro G Pen - like the original, Micro version is a compact, affordable vape pen, but it is smaller in size than the original, making it more discreet and easier to carry. At this time this model is available in wax form only.
-The G Pro - is larger than a G Pen, giving you a larger heating chamber and a bigger battery for longer sessions and more usage time on the go. The G Pro is strictly for dry herbs and includes only one model.
When you're shopping, it's important to understand that Grenco Science offers conduction and convection models. Conduction vaporizers heat up herbs, wax, and oil quickly because their heating elements are in direct contact with the material. This means you don't have to wait long to start your session, but it can also mean that there is a risk of your material getting too hot and combusting or burning. This is much more likely to happen if you're using any of the G Pen models, except the new Elite version.
If you're looking for a convection vaporizer that has less risk of combustion, you may want to check out our Convection Vaporizers category. Usually more expensive than conduction vapes, convection models heat up herbs a little more slowly because they warm the material by passing hot air through it rather than by exposing it to heat directly. The benefit is that the herbs heat up more evenly and are less likely to burn.
So how do you choose the right Grenco Science vaporizer? Here are the major points of comparison:
1. Material - the very first thing that you need to decide is what you want to vape. If you want to vape dry herbs, you can choose from few different models. For wax, you can pick either the original or Micro G Pen. For oil, you'll need to stick to the only G Pen available.
2. Size - if you want the smallest vape pen possible, the G Pen Micro is going to be the best choice for your needs. Want a compact model that has a longer battery life? Pick the original G Pen. For a better experience vaping dry herbs or the ability to have the longest possible sessions, the G Pro is the right choice, but Elite would be the best choice.
3. Appearance - lastly, you'll want to consider the style. Some models are available in designer finishes that were created through collaborations with celebrities and fashion designers. These vaporizers typically cost a little more but may be more visually appealing to you.
You can learn more about all of the G Pen and G Pro vaporizers by reading our product descriptions and our Grenco Science reviews from the link in the top navigation menu. As one of the authorized retailers, we carry the complete line. If you would like help selecting the right vaporizer pen from the collection above, please feel free to contact us.
Buy this amazing moderately priced model above