Because waxy concentrates are so potent, many people today prefer them for medicinal marijuana use. If you're looking for a medicinal marijuana vape pen that will give you a top notch experience with concentrates, the Galaxy Vaporizer Pen is a great option. This vapor pen is designed by KandyPens, one of the most well-known makers in its class, and it has numerous benefits with very few drawbacks.
- Price - the Galaxy Vape Pen sells for around $100 at most retailers, making it slightly more expensive than many other vapor pens; however, it is still not the priciest wax vape pen on the market.
-Vapor Quality - one of the most unique things about the KandyPens Galaxy Vape Pen is that this medicinal weed vape pen for waxes has a quartz heating chamber and dual titanium wire-wrapped quartz rods. Compared to a vape with ceramic heating elements, the Galaxy is able to offer much purer flavor and a smoother draw due to the quartz construction. Even with relatively short pulls, this waxy oil vaporizer pen produces satisfyingly large clouds, too. It's also one of the best vaporizer pen models in terms of efficiency, so you get the most out of your material with each session. Glass attachments are even available to filter and cool vapor for people who like it to be extra smooth and dense.
- Guarantee - the vape battery on the KandyPens Galaxy Vapor Pen has a lifetime warranty, something that's virtually unheard of with a medicinal marijuana vaporizer pen. This speaks to the superior quality of the wax pen.
- Prep Time - very easy to load, the KandyPens Galaxy Vape Pen can hold about .3 grams of concentrate, giving it a larger capacity than most vape pens. If you fill it completely, it will be ready for use in just a few seconds and can provide about 50 draws. We found that you get the best results when you fill up the chamber three-quarters of the way or less.
- Portability - in terms of portability, you really won't find a vapor pen that is more discreet than the KandyPens Galaxy Vape. The unique shape of the mouthpiece, and the metallic accents on the housing make this wax pen look almost identical to an ordinary writing pen. You can fit the vape pen into your pocket and take it anywhere you go.
- Ease of Use - even people with limited lung capacity can typically use the Galaxy Vape Pen easily, as it has little to no resistance. The easy-draw action of the medicinal marijuana vape pen comes from its extra wide mouthpiece and strategically placed air flow holes in the atomizer. Simple to operate, the vape has just one button.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - with 350°, 390°, and 430° Fahrenheit temperature settings, the KandyPens Galaxy Pen gives you the flexibility to choose the right working temperature for your material. One odd thing about the vape pen is that the pen glows red for the low temperature setting rather than the high setting, which might be confusing at first.
- Power Supply - the included battery gives the Galaxy by KandyPens Vape Pen a very long life on a single charge, increasing the portability of the vape pen. Its life span is well above average for a dual coil wax pen.
When you weigh all of the benefits and drawbacks of the KandyPens Galaxy Vaporizer Pen, it's clear that this is truly one of the best, if not the best vape pen for wax on the market today.
Buy Best Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants.com - USE Promo Code - VP5 - at checkout for 5% OFF