Portable vaporizer units make it easy to enjoy medicinal marijuana and legal recreational marijuana on the go, but dealing with rechargeable batteries can be a hassle. If you'll be out of the house for a long period of time, your marijuana vaporizer may run out of battery power, leaving you unable to vape. The Lotus Vaporizer was designed as a solution to this problem, and is a unique herbal vaporizer that uses heat from the flame of a butane lighter instead of batteries. Read on for a full review of the dry herb vaporizer.
- Price - This is a very economical cannabis vaporizer, selling for around $150. This is much less expensive than the price of most portable cannabis vaporizer units that are capable of producing vapor of similar quality.
- Vapor Quality - With the Lotus Vaporizer, you can produce very high quality vapor. The vaporizer for weed uses convection heating, giving you a steady stream of flavorful, smooth vapor with high potency.
- Guarantee - The Lotus Vaporizer only has a 90-day guarantee, which is rather short for a portable vaporizer.
- Prep Time - To use the Lotus Vaporizer, you will need to grind your herbs very finely. Before vaping, you need to heat up the chamber for about 4 to 5 seconds. Then, you can begin to draw as it continues to heat and will instantly get large vapor clouds. This makes the dry vaporizer very fast compared to other convection models.
- Portability - The Lotus Vaporizer is small in size, so you can use it on the go; however, because the portable vaporizer uses a torch(lighter), it is very conspicuous. No one will mistake the weed vaporizer for a simple electronic cigarette. Plus, you must use caution to prevent burns and accidental injury.
- Ease of Use - Compared to a battery-powered herbal vaporizer, the Lotus Vape is much more difficult to use. You will need to experiment with the dry herb vaporizer to get optimal results. If you don't heat up the herbs enough, you can end up with scant vapor production and material that isn't fully vaporized. Overheat your material, and it will burn rather than vaporize, which does not make it the best vaporizer choice.
- Heating - As previously mentioned, the Lotus Vaporizer has external heating, so there is no way to set the temperature. How hot your material gets will be determined by the height of the flame and the length of your draw.
- Power Supply - There is no power supply with the Lotus Vaporizer.
While the Lotus Vaporizer may be one of the best dry herb vaporizer options for those who don't want to pay a lot for a cannabis vaporizer and still want to enjoy good quality vapor, this model is really ideal for more advanced users. Even those who are experienced with vaping may waste or burn material with the first few uses. With repeated use, it is possible to master the vape technique. Most users will find this marijuana vaporizer best to use at home because of the flame.
Buy Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants