The Pax Vaporizer is a herbal vaporizer made by Ploom. This herbal vaporizer arrived on the market a few years ago, and is now available in an updated version called the Pax 2, which has all of the features that made the Pax Classic Vaporizer a success and more! Read on to discover what's great about this herbal vaporizer and the few areas where Ploom could still improve their design.
- Price - The Pax 2 Vaporizer sells for roughly $280, making it one of the more expensive herb vaporizer models on the market today.
- Vapor Quality - Throughout a vaping session, the Pax 2 portable vaporizer will provide plentiful clouds of vapor that are highly potent. At the beginning of a session, the dry herb vaporizer produces flavorful vapor that is very smooth, but by the end of the session, vapor will become less flavorful and run hotter.
- Guarantee - Ploom offers a 10-year warranty on the Pax 2 herbal vaporizer, which is longer than what's provided on other portable vaporizer models.
- Prep Time - You won't have a difficult time loading the Pax 2 vaporizer, as it's very simple to use. The vape also reaches working temperature rather quickly.
- Portability - The Pax 2 dry herb vaporizer is very compact for easy carrying. The silicone mouthpiece can be hidden away inside of the lid to keep it sanitary when you're on the go.
- Ease of Use - Operating the Pax 2 is very straightforward, as the controls are intuitively designed. One of the nicest things about the Pax 2 is that it allows for both short draws and long draws. The portable vaporizer can have an uncomfortable level of resistance if it's not cleaned often. Any build-up on the interior screen can interfere with airflow. As a result, this vaporizer is more maintenance intensive than some other portable vapes.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - There are four temperature settings available with the Pax 2, so you can set the heat to the ideal level to suit what you're vaping.
- Power Supply - On a single charge, the Pax 2 can be used for 90 minutes, which is longer than many other portable vaporizers. Unfortunately, the portable vape takes longer to charge than most competitors, requiring three full hours to reach full battery status.
The major differences between the Ploom Pax Classic Vaporizer and the Ploom Pax 2 are:
- SIZE - The Pax 2 is more compact in size.
- STYLE - The Pax 2 has a more modern appearance, with its silver polished aluminum housing.
- MOUTHPIECE - Pax Classic has a retractable mouthpiece, while the Pax 2 has a silicone rubber mouthpiece that disappears into the top. This makes care easier.
- LESS DRAW RESISTANCE - It's easier to pull from the Pax 2 than from the Pax Classic vaporizer.
- LARGER CHAMBER - The Pax 2 Vaporizer holds more material than the previous model.
- BATTERY PERFORMANCE - With the Pax 2 vape, you get a longer battery life at 90 minutes versus 1 hour; however, it takes three times as long to charge at 3 hours versus 1 hour for the Pax Classic vaporizer.
To purchase your Pax 2 Vaporizer by Ploom today, click here.
Buy Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants.com