If you're looking to benefit from dry herbs, but don't want to smoke, the Pulsar APX is an excellent choice. Perfect for beginners, this vaporizer works with dry herbs and waxy concentrates, and has a large number of benefits despite being one of the most affordable portable vape models on the market.
- Price - the Pulsar APX retails for only $70, making it truly one of the least expensive portable herbal vaporizer and wax vaporizer models out there. When you consider its price, it's hard to believe that this wax and herbal vaporizer is both efficient and easy to use!
- Vapor Quality - with the Pulsar APX, you can get impressively high vapor qualit that rivals the experience of using a high-end vaporizer. It's a convection vaporizer, so it evenly heats herbs and wax without combusting them, and it has a ceramic heating chamber to give you a pleasing taste and a very smooth draw.
- Guarantee - really, the only downside of choosing the Pulsar APX as a herb vaporizer or wax vaporizer is that it only has a 6-month warranty. While this is pretty average for a portable vaporizer of its price, it doesn't compete with the warranties offered on pricier units.
- Prep Time - before using the Pulsar APX, you must take the time to grind your herbs very finely. Otherwise, air cannot properly circulate in the heating chamber to give you large sized vapor clouds. Once you have your material ground, it is very easy to load the APX vape, and dabbing concentrates into the included basket is also a simple task. The vape gets hot in about 40 seconds, which is very fast for a convection style wax and dry herb vaporizer.
- Portability - the Pulsar APX is one of the smaller wax and herbal vaporizer portables on the market; however, it is larger than a vape pen. This model doesn't look like an electronic cigarette, so you can't really use it in public without people noticing that you're using a vape.
- Ease of Use - beginners will have an easy time using the Pulsar APX, as it is simple and easy to draw from, and has a convenient one-button format. The unit comes with an easy-to-follow product guide to get you started. Unlike some other portable vaporizers, the APX has a cool touch mouthpiece that doesn't get hot during use.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - with the Pulsar APX, you can customize your vaping experience with five graduated heating levels ranging from 356° to 428° Fahrenheit. The vape reaches working temperature fast and remains at a steady temperature.
- Power Supply - the Pulsar Vaporizer is powered by a 1600mAh lithium ion battery that can last through a number of sessions before it requires a recharge. The vape takes about 90 minutes to recharge fully, which is about average for a portable wax vape and dry herb vaporizer.
The Pulsar APX is sure to meet the needs of those looking for their first portable vaporizer, and even experienced users will be impressed with the superior vapor quality that this vape produces. When you consider the low price, the Pulsar APX Vaporizer offers true value for the money.