The SSV - Silver Surfer Vaporizer from 7th Floor, is a highly versatile desktop dry herb vaporizer that included a diverse array of outstanding features. Because of this, the Silver Surfer has quickly become one of the more popular products in the inventories of vape shops across the country.
- Glass components have a very short warranty
- Price - It retail starting price of retails for $320, and could be found discounted at around $280. Making this unit a mid-priced model comparable to the Arizer Extreme. Many owners of smoke shops and users feel that the sleek design and its overall quality make it a real value at this price. This is one of the few tabletop vaporizers that comes in a variety of colors--nine in all. The finish is ionically applied, so is not affected by heat from the ceramic element inside.
- Reputation - In vaporizer reviews, the Silver Surfer consistently gets high marks for taste. The use of glass components and the ceramic heating element keeps vapor free of impurities, and there is an air intake hole included in the design to allow fresh external air into the vaporizer with every hit to keep the vapor fresh.
- Guarantee - All of the electrical components in the Silver Surfer come with a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer; however, the glass components are only warrantied for 30 days. Although this aspect of the warranty is shorter than what is offered on many other vaporizers, there are few reports of premature breakage with this model.
- Prep Time - The 7th Floor Vaporizer can be ready for use in just 2 minutes. Your blend must be ground finely prior to use. The first time that you use this device, you should let it heat up to the maximum temperature setting and let it rest for 30 minutes while empty to burn off any residues that collected in the chamber during manufacturing.
- Portability, Size and Privacy - Designed for at-home use, the Silver Surfer is not portable and measures 7 inches by 5.25 inches by 6.25 inches in size. When not in use, the vaporizer is easy to store out of sight; however, its colorful design makes it perfect for displaying on a table or counter all the time.
- Ease of Use - Once you have mastered the Silver Surfer, it is easy to use; however, it may take some time until you can get a great vape with this model. Some people find it difficult to get the vapor to a comfortable temperature when drawing with the whip. When you draw too slowly, the vapor may become too hot, but drawing quickly can lead to thinner vapor. As a result, it takes some experimentation to get the ideal balance between heat and speed.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Silver Surfer has a single analog knob for adjusting the temperature setting, making it less precise than models with digital controls. Some vaping enthusiasts solve this problem by making a mark on the vaporizer at their preferred dial position. The model uses convection based heating, and its ceramic heating element is positioned at a downward angle, which greatly reduces the risk of combustion. Check out here convection vs conduction differences. The design also allows for even heating, which ensures that dry herbs and/or tobacco are vaporized completely.
- Power Supply - Silver Surfer requires standard AC power for operation. The vaporizer has an extra long 10-foot power cord that gives it an advantage over other models.
For the best vaping results, we recommend that you use the following methods:
The screen in the quick change glass wand must be changed periodically.
If you want to use your Silver Surfer Vaporizer as an essential oil diffuser, you will need to incorporate the Aroma Top within the unit.
Want to enjoy a hands-free vape? The included hands-free attachment will make that possible. For best results, we recommend that you follow these steps.
If you need any additional assistance with your Silver Surfer Vaporizer, please feel free to contact our team for support. We pride ourselves on assisting our customers with a variety of vape-related issues. Whether this your first time shopping with us or one of several experiences you have had with our service representatives, we look forward to hearing from you!
To ensure a safe vaping experience with this unit, we recommend that users keep the following safety.
The SSV produces vapor from aromatherapy blends. Releasing their active chemical components without combustion or burning. This results in a clean vape experience that is not contaminated with carcinogens or tar.
Once the Silver Surfer is preheated, it can be used throughout the day. Herbal blends are packed into the included wand. Which is then inserted inside of the vaporizer, where it is then heated by the ceramic heating element. The white misty vapor produced by the unit can be inhaled using the mouthpiece of the wand.