Portable vaporizer designs tend to be focused on dry herbs today, leaving those who prefer concentrates to have to settle for vaporizer pens. The V2 Pro Series7 is a unique design that allows you to vape dry herbs, wax, and even e-juice all with one unit. How well does it work? Read on for my full portable vaporizer review.
- Price - It sells for $170, making it rather affordable compared to high-end portable model. With the standard set, you receive the e-juice cartridge and the dry herb vaporizer cartridge. The wax cartridge is sold separately, but even if you do buy it, the price is still less than what you would pay for most portables.
- Vapor Quality - If you use the V2 Pro Series7 as a wax or herbal vaporizer on the lowest setting, you'll get about average vapor production with an above average taste and smoothness. Turn it to a higher setting to get a bigger cloud, and the vapor quality diminishes greatly. Based on testing, this concentrate and herb vape is only recommended for use on the low heat setting, so those who like big clouds may not want to opt for this model.
- Guarantee - The Series 7 has a pretty unbeatable warranty compared to other units. It's warrantied for a lifetime, where the longest guarantee you'll usually find is 2 to 5 years with most models.
- Prep Time - It's very easy to load, whether you're using it as a herb or wax vaporizer. The cartridges are magnetic, so they're simple to insert and remove. Typically, the unit is ready to go within a minute of turning it on.
- Portability - Although larger than a vape pen, the V2 Pro Series 7 is still convenient to carry. It fits nicely in your hand and can be carried in a bag or a big pocket. Because of its size, it is more conspicuous than a vape pen.
- Ease of Use - This model has only one button and is simple to operate. It does have a slightly annoying feature in that it turns off after every 2.5 minutes to preserve the battery life. If you like to enjoy long, leisurely vaping sessions, this might get on your nerves.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - As previously mentioned, the V2 Pro Series 7 has three heat settings, but only the first one is really suitable for giving you a good vaping session.
- Power Supply - The battery on the V2 Pro Series7 will power the wax and dry herb vaporizer for about 50 minutes, making the battery life on this model less than what's found on other portable vaporizer units, especially when you consider that it turns off constantly to extend the battery life. The good news is that you can vape while you're recharging, and the herbal vaporizer is usually repowered in 2 hours or less.
If you're looking for an inexpensive vaporizer, the V2 Pro Series 7 unit is a solid choice, provided you don't mind a smaller cloud size. Its warranty and flexibility set it apart from other vapes on the market today, and you'll have a good experience on the low heat vape setting.