The Haze vaporizer made headlines when it was released a few years ago as the first truly multi-function portable vaporizer. While the original Haze vape was advanced, there were some issues with its performance. Since then, the portable vaporizer has been redesigned twice, and the new and improved Haze Version 3 is finally available! Let's take a look at how it works.
- Price - The Haze Version 3 retails for around $250, which is about average for a dry herb or wax vaporizer. What's unique about this Haze vape is it's both for wax and herbs. Plus, there is a pad inside that you can use with concentrated oils like e-liquids. As a result, you basically get an e-cig, a wax vape, and an herbal vape for $250, making this model an incredible value.
- Vapor Quality – Unlike other multi-function vaporizers on the market today, the Haze V3 works equally well in all three modes. The quality of vapor produced by the Haze vape is above average in terms of taste, potency, and smoothness. You also get a variety of accessories with the this model, giving you the freedom to vape herbs with six different chamber and mouthpiece combinations, and waxes and e-liquids with two different mouthpiece options. Overall, the glass mouthpiece seems to provide a slightly better tasting vapor, while the stainless steel stem will give you slightly smoother vapor.
- Guarantee - It is backed by a 10-year warranty, which is exceptionally long.
- Prep Time - The Haze V3 is easy to fill, and it heats up quickly.
- Portability, Size, and Privacy - Nicely sized for use on the go, the Haze V3 is rather compact. The mouthpiece is stored inside of the vaporizer to make it more compact. Both the battery, and herb/wax chamber areas stay closed in your pocket when you're on the go.
- Ease of Use - You won't have any difficulty setting up the Haze V3 or drawing from it; however, it's important to pause for at least 30 seconds between draws. Otherwise, vapor production may be diminished. You'll also notice that the first two or three draws from the Haze vape are lighter.
- Heating - There are four heat settings to choose from with version 3 of the Haze vaporizer. During testing, level 2 seemed to be optimal when using the vape as a dry herb vaporizer, and Level 3 was ideal for using the vape as a wax vaporizer.
- Power Supply - The Haze V3 gives you the convenience of removable, replaceable batteries, and you receive two with the portable vaporizer. On a full charge, the batteries last an impressive length of time and won't require recharging for at least an hour. Recharging does take a few hours, and because the batteries are charged in an external charger, you can't vape while you recharge.
In conclusion, the Haze Vaporizer gives you double the vaping possibilities, compared to other portable vapes, and is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to be able to vape any type of material. Although it has some minor disadvantages, like lengthy recharge time, this handheld unit has many useful features, like interchangeable mouthpieces, and both convection and conduction heating capabilities, making the Have V3 an excellent investment for anyone who wants a satisfying vaping experience with the freedom to move from one type of material to another. Because there are so many ways to customize it, the Haze Vaporizer is ideal for more experienced users. Beginners may feel overwhelmed with all of the options.
To read the full review of the second discontinued version of the Haze Vaporizer, click here.
There are still many questions surrounding the use of different vaporizers, more specifically, the use of herbal vapes. Scott, a prominent member of Haze Technologies gave an interview in hopes of bringing some light to the subject, and we've decided to post the information he shared below to highlight some of the important concepts that he has detailed.
Basically, any true vaporizer will not combust the materials, but instead properly heat them to where the active compounds are released and nothing else - no toxins or carcinogens. When vaping temperature matters, as with the right temperature the vapor just tastes better, smells better, and is more potent than using combustion known to traditional smoking.
Vaping is also more efficient as you are able to choose the size of the bowl for your materials, the temperature at which it is vaped, and how much you use at once. There is the added benefit of using what's called Already Been Vaped (ABV) material for making oils that can be used for other purposes.
First, do your research. Check out active forums and website guides, along with many available reviews. Know how much you want to spend and determine the best models for your personal use, from mods to portables and desktop devices. After doing quality checks, it all comes down to personal preference, as all vapes function the same but offer different features.
Keep in mind that desktops will almost always have an advantage over any portables because they use a direct power source instead of a battery, therefore producing a higher quality vapor. Desktop vaporizers are great for sessions at a party or with a large group at home, and will never have you fearing your battery's depletion.
After much research with older models, user feedback, and testing, Haze Technologies came out with the Haze V3, the only multi-chamber model on the market. It is built ready to vape all materials such as dry herbs, oils, and waxy concentrates, making it an all-in-one device. Making Haze engineering stand out by from the crowd, by creating brand new products to introduce to the market and prioritize the satisfaction of the customers over everything else, as evidenced by the third generation of the Haze Dual, meticulously crafted around ideas for improvements from customers.
Even after understanding the basics described above, you might still have a few questions lingering regarding the overall dynamic of the vaping industry. One of this questions might be: Why are some vapes better than others, and how to choose a vaporizer?
That is why Scott from Haze has shared this information, and what some of this means from the standpoint of an industry leader, leaving all of us feeling a little more confident and knowledgeable about what we are getting into by stepping into the world of vaping.