The Dr Dabber Boost eRig made headlines by making it easier to dab concentrates and waxes for medical use and recreational use in places where it's legal to use marijuana. Now, Dr Dabber is ready to shake things up again with their Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod.
If you're not familiar with the Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod, it is an attachment that includes three different interchangeable nails that you can use with any 510 thread battery to create your own dab vaporizer pen device. Read on to learn more about its benefits and drawbacks.
- Price - The Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod costs $110, making it more expensive than most wax pen vaporizer units, and to purchase a high quality battery to go with it, you'll need to pay even more. Although the price of this eRig is expensive, there isn't anything else like it on the market today, so for the right person, the Dr Dabber Boost is well worth the money.
- Vapor Quality - The Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod gives you an experience that is more similar to dabbing with a traditional nail in terms of the potency of the vapor produced; however, because the wax vape pen battery is not as powerful as a traditional torch, it is not quite the same. You'll definitely notice more of the effects of the material than you will with a traditional wax pen, though. To give vapor great taste and smoothness, the rig has a glass water attachment built into its design.
- Guarantee - Unfortunately, the Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod does not come with a warranty. Dr Dabber only warranties batteries and chargers, which are not included. You'll need to handle the rig carefully, as the glass could break.
- Prep Time - The Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod may be a little complicated for a beginner to use, as dabbing onto a nail is a bit more challenging than loading a waxy oil vaporizer pen; however, once you master it, you'll be able to load the unit easily. The portable vaporizer nail gets hot very fast and begins producing vapor quickly.
- Portability - Provided that you take steps to protect the glass, the Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod attached to a battery is every bit as easy to carry as a wax vaporizer pen. The glass attachment does make the unit more conspicuous than the average marijuana vaporizer pen, as it's clear you're not using an e-cigarette when you inhale.
- Ease of Use - The Dr Dabber Boost eNail Mod is simple to use once everything is set up. You'll simply need to push the button on your battery to heat up the nail and then draw through the top.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - With the Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod, heat is controlled by the battery. You can use a variable voltage battery to get the ability to customize the heating level.
If you're a true wax enthusiast who wants to be able to dab, but still enjoy the convenience of a vaporizer for wax, the Dr Dabber Boost eRig Mod is the perfect compromise. While its price point might make it out of reach for beginners, experienced enthusiasts will agree that it can outperform the best vape pen for wax and is well worth the investment.
Buy Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants.com