Atmos is well known for their vaporizer pens, but the brand also offers a selection of portable vaporizers, including the Atmos Orbit. Exclusively a dry herb vaporizer, the Atmos Orbit has many features in common with the Atmos Transporter vaporizer, but it looks more like a fatter ecig than the uniquely shaped Transporter. Read on to learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of this portable vape.
- Price - The selling price is one of the most attractive features of the Atmos Orbit herbal vaporizer. Retailing for roughly $150, the Atmos vaporizer has a lower than average price compared to other portable vaporizers. This makes it a favorite for those who are new to vaporizing and don't want to invest a lot in their first vaporizer. Atmos Orbit vaporizer is also a good choice for a secondary vaporizer for people who normally vape with a desktop herb vaporizer at home.
- Reputation – In terms of reputation, the Atmos Orbit vaporizer is known for being above average for a vaporizer of its price range. Vapor production and taste are superior to other competitor's vaporizers, and the Orbit vape doesn't combust herbs. However, there are some shortcomings regarding quality. The vapor from the Atmos Orbit portable vape is often hot and a little harsh. Also, the vaporizer gives fewer draws from a full chamber than some competitors.
- Guarantee - The Atmos Orbit vaporizer has a 1-year warranty, which is average or a little above average for a vaporizer of this price.
- Prep Time - Because the Atmos Orbit vaporizer consists of only two parts, it's very easy to load. The vaporizer gets hot in about 7 seconds, which is faster than some portable vaporizers but slower than most vaporizer pen.
- Portability, Size and Privacy - Although it's shaped like a vape pen, the Atmos Orbit vaporizer is larger and heavier. It's still a very convenient portable vaporizer, but it's not as discreet as some other models.
- Ease of Use - There is only one button to push to vaporize with the Atmos Orbit Vaporizer, and there is an LED indicator that simplifies operation. It's not difficult to clean or care for the vape, which is another reason why it's a good option for beginners.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - A shortcoming of the Atmos Orbit vaporizer is that it only has one temperature setting; however, unlike many other hand held vaporizers that lack flexible temperature options, the Orbit vape doesn't combust herbs. For more information about combustion see vaporizer vs smoking.
You can learn more about Atmos Orbit vaporizer by checking out its product page here at VaporPlants.com!
Buy Vaporizers and Vape Pens from VaporPlants.com