Using a vaporizer in places where permitted can allow you to benefit from the active compounds without exposing yourself to all of the harmful effects of smoke. At VaporPlants.com, we have a huge selection of products available with options to suit every need available at highly competitive prices.
The first thing that you need to decide when selecting vaporizer is which of the main types of vapes is right for you.
1. Portable Vaporizers - are small vapes which are usually powered by a rechargeable battery; however, some portable vaporizer models run on butane or are heated by a lighter. The main benefit of the unit is that it can be used on the go, as it does not require electricity to operate. These are best for those who want to enjoy vaping on the go but still want a high level of efficiency.
2. Vaporizer Pens - are very compact and run on a battery. A rechargeable vape pen is the most compact way to vape, and the easiest type to carry. Dry herb, wax or oil pens usually hold less material than a portable, so these will require more frequent refilling.
3. Desktop Vaporizers - are devices that are powered by electricity supplied by an electrical outlet. Table top models typically are the most efficient and produce the best quality vapor. These vaporizers are ideal for people who only use herbs when they are at home.
Another important consideration when you are shopping for a vaporizer online is what you want to vape. There are three types of materials that can be vaped:
1. Dry Herbs - nearly all desktop vaporizers are herbal models, and many portable vapes are as well. You can also find many vaporizer pens compatible to vape herbs.
2. Wax Materials - wax vaporizer pens are the most common types. There are also a small number of portable and desktop models that can be used to vaporize wax.
3. Oils - oil vaporizers are usually used in place of cigarettes. Most of the best liquid vaporizer products are small rather than large portables or desktops.
One final thing to consider when you're selecting a vaporizer is whether you would prefer a conduction vs convection. In a conduction method, the heating element touches the material for direct heating, while in a convection vaporizer, material is heated indirectly by warm air inside of the heating chamber. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks:
1. Speed - herbs, wax, and oils become hot and vaporize very quickly, so you can begin to vape fast.
2. Cost - most cheap wax, oil, and herbal vaporizer models use conduction heating.
1. Reduced Efficiency - conduction method may leave some of the material unvaporized. This is particularly true for dry herbs.
2. Risk of Combustion - your material burning rather than vaporizing is greater with a conduction vaporizer because the material is in close proximity to the heating element.
1. Efficiency - passing hot air through material allows for even heating for a more efficient vaping.
2. Vapor Quality - convection vaporizers pose less of a risk of combustion and can provide a steadier flow of vapor.
1. Cost - convection systems involve more parts, and are therefore, usually more expensive.
2. Lack of Speed - these will take longer to warm up, but the best models can still reach working temperature in 1 minute or less.
Whether you're looking for the best vaporizer dry herbs, waxes and/or oils, you can count on VaporPlants.com to help you find the best vaporizer for your needs. As the best online vape store, we're here to help you compare all of the types of vaporizers available for your needs, and help you select the right option, whether it's the best cheap vape pen, or the best portable from a luxury brand. Contact our vape store online via email or by phone for assistance. You can also check out our articles on topics like how to smoke wax and our reviews of many vape pens and top portable vaporizers.
A perfect collection, consisting of all of the best desktop and portable vaporizers which have received top vaporizer review scores from our customers and our staff; this collection is great for anyone who wants to see what others feel are the top vaporizers.
These handheld vaporizers may be used on the go to vape dry herbs, waxes, and oils; powered by rechargeable batteries, butane, or a flame rather than a standard electrical cord. Portable vaporizer is generally heavier, larger in size, and usually a lot more efficient than vape pens.
Desktop vaporizers are powered by electrical wall outlet current. These are generally intended for indoor home use. Nearly all models can be used to vaporize dry herbs, and some are compatible with waxes & concentrated oils vaping. Table top vaporizers can be either forced air, whip-style, or dual.
Powered by a rechargeable battery, dry herb vaporizers are slender and elongated like e-cigarettes to be used to vape aromatic blends. Like any vape pen, herbal pen is very compact and is easy to use on the go. Most herb vape pens are designed for convenient vaping on the go rather than for efficiency and performance.
A pen-shaped, compact vaporizer powered by a rechargeable battery, wax pens are used for vaporizing wax and waxy oil concentrates. Dab pen style resembles an e-cigarette, but is not meant to be used for e-liquids. Designers main focus when making any wax pen, is to make it as simple to use on the go as possible, with less focus on performance.
Oil Pens are rechargeable battery-powered, highly portable, pocket "Electronic Cigarettes". Also knows as e-liquid vape pen: used to vaporize oils, and e-juices. These are very small and similar in shape to an e cigarette. With oil pens, emphasis is on creating a vape pen that is very easy to use on the go, not on providing the most efficient vaping experience.