A perfect collection, consisting of all of the best desktop and portable vaporizers which have received top vaporizer review scores from our customers and our staff; this collection is great for anyone who wants to see what others feel are the best vaporizers. Use best weed vaporizer for prescription medical marijuana.
These portable vaporizers may be used on the go to vape dry herbs, waxes, and oils; powered by rechargeable batteries, butane, or a flame rather than a standard electrical cord. Portable vaporizer is generally heavier, larger in size, and usually a lot more efficient than vaporizer pens.
Desktop vaporizers are powered by electrical wall outlet current. These vaporizers are generally intended for indoor home use. Nearly all models can be used to vaporize dry herbs, and some are compatible with waxes & concentrated oils vaping. Desktop vaporizers are either forced air, whip-style, or dual.
Powered by a rechargeable battery, dry herb vaporizers are slender and elongated like e cigarettes to be used to vape aromatic blends and dry herbs. Like any vape pen, dry herb pen is very discreet and is easy to use on the go. Any dry herb vape pen is designed more for convenient vaping on the go rather than for efficiency and performance.
A pen-shaped, compact vaporizer powered by a rechargeable battery, wax pens are used for vaporizing wax and waxy oils concentrates. Vaporizer pen style resembles an e cigarette, but is not meant to be used for e-liquids. Designers main focus when making any wax pen, is to make it as simple to use on the go as possible, and less focus on performance.
eCigs are rechargeable battery-powered, highly portable, pocket Electronic Cigarettes. Also knows as e-liquid vape pen used to vaporize e-liquids, and e-juice products. These are very discreet and similar in shape to an e cigarette. With oil pens, emphasis is on creating a vape pen that is very easy to use on the go, not on providing the most efficient vaping experience.
If you are a customer who already knows what vaporizer brand and model is best for you, this option would be ideal for you.
If you own a vaporizer, vapor pen, or wax pen & are looking for additional accessories or vape mods, this is ideal for you.
If you already own a vaporizer, vapor pen, or wax pen & are looking for replacement parts, this would be ideal for you.
Using a weed vaporizer for prescription medicinal marijuana or for recreational marijuana in places where permitted by law can allow you to benefit from the active compounds in cannabis without exposing yourself to all of the harmful effects of smoke. At VaporPlants.com, we have a huge selection of vaporizor products available with options to suit every need available at highly competitive prices.
The first thing that you need to decide when selecting a weed vaporizor is which of the main types of vapes is right for you. Vaporizers fall into one of three categories:
- Portable Vaporizers - a small vape that is usually powered by a rechargeable battery; however, some portable weed vaporizer models run on butane or are heated by a lighter. The main benefit of a portable vaporizer unit is that it can be used on the go, as it does not require electricity to operate. Portable vaporizers are best for those who want to enjoy medicinal marijuana on the go but still want a high level of efficiency.
- Vaporizer Pens - known as vape pens, these are very compact portable vaporizers that run on a battery. A rechargeable vaporizer pen is the most discreet way to vape, and the easiest type of vaporizer to carry. A weed vaporizer pen usually holds less material than a portable, so it will require more frequent refilling.
- Desktop Vaporizers - are devices that are powered by electricity supplied by an electrical outlet. The largest types of vaporizers, desktop vaporizer models typically are the most efficient and produce the best quality vapor. These vaporizers are ideal for people who only use medical marijuana when they are at home.
Another important consideration when you are shopping for a vaporizer online is what you want to vape. There are three types of materials that can be enjoyed in vaporizers:
- Dry Herbs - dry herb vaporizer is used to vape dried tobacco leaves, dried marijuana leaves, or dried botanical herbs. Nearly all desktop vaporizers are herbal models, and many portable vapes are as well. You can also find e pen vaporizer products for herbs.
- Wax Materials - wax vaporizers are used in place of smoking wax concentrates like legal hash oil. A wax vaporizer is one of the most common pen types. There are also a small number of portable and desktop models that can be used to vaporize wax.
- Oils - oil vaporizers are used with vaporizer oils, which usually contain nicotine, and are used in place of tobacco cigarettes. Most of the best liquid vaporizer products are vaporizer pens rather than portables or desktops.
One final thing to consider when you're selecting a vaporizer is whether you would prefer a conduction vaporizer vs convection vaporizer. In a conduction vaporizer, the heating element touches the material for direct heating, while in a convection vaporizer, material is heated indirectly by warm air inside of the heating chamber. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks:
- Speed - herbs, wax, or oil becomes hot and vaporizes very quickly, so you can begin to vape sooner.
- Cost - most cheap herbal vaporizer, wax vaporizer, and oil vaporizer models use conduction heating.
- Reduced Efficiency - conduction vaporizers may leave some of the material unvaporized. This is particularly true with dry herbs.
- Risk of Combustion - the risk of combustion, or your material burning rather than vaporizing is greater with a conduction vaporizer because the material is in close proximity to the heating element.
- Efficiency - passing warmed air through material allows for even heating for a more efficient vape.
- Vapor Quality - convection vaporizers pose less of a risk for combustion and can provide a steadier flow of vapor.
- Cost - convection systems involve more parts, and are therefore, usually more expensive.
- Lack of Speed - convection vaporizers will take longer to warm up, but the best models can still reach working temperature in 1 to 2 minutes or less.
Whether you're looking for the best vape pen for e liquid, the best portable vape for dry herbs, or the best weed vaporizer pen for waxes, you can count on VaporPlants.com to help you find the best weed vaporizer for your legal medicinal needs. As the best online vape store, we're here to help you compare all of the types of vaporizers available for your needs, and help you select the right option, whether it's the best cheap vape pen, or the best portable weed vaporizer from a luxury brand. Contact our vape store online via email or by phone for assistance. You can also check out our articles on topics like how to smoke wax and our reviews of the best weed vaporizer pens and top portable vaporizers.