A dry herb vaporizer, the Arizer ArGo ensures that it makes the most out of each session through its convection heating and temperature control. This vape is ready to go in no time at all, and its portable nature makes it perfect for getting in a session anytime, anywhere.
Arizer ArGo Pros:
Large range of temperatures
Arizer ArGo Cons:
Higher price point
Air ArGo Vaporizer Breakdown
Stainless Steel - Glass - Ceramic
Battery Life (Usage time)
Bluetooth / APP
Easy to Load?
Flavor / Taste
Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range
112-428 degrees Fahrenheit
Vape While Charging
2 Years for defects; Lifetime on Heating Element
Arizer ArGo Features
- Price - The Arizer ArGo costs $219.99 per unit, which is on the higher end of herbal vaporizers. Even so, it is this high because it is a convection-style vape, which is the most efficient sort of vaporizer that you can get. It can vape your materials without burning them and helps you get the most out of your money because of it.
- Vapor Quality - The vapor quality of the Arizer ArGo owes its excellency to the fact that it is convection-based heating. The convection helps to create rich, smooth vapor that will never taste burned; furthermore, it comes with an isolated vapor path. This is able to help cool down the vapor before it reaches your lips while also preserving the flavor. If that wasn't enough, it has its own designated flavor tube that helps to boost the flavor profiles of your herbs for a more enjoyable experience.
- Guarantee - There is a two-year warranty on any defects or workmanship issues with the Arizer ArGo. This means that it does not include the battery. There is also a lifetime warranty on the heating element, but there is no warranty on the glass tube.
- Prep Time - The Arizer ArGo takes only 45 seconds to heat up, meaning you can enjoy a fresh vape session on the go in only under a minute. You can also load the Arizer ArGo with ease, and it only takes a few seconds.
- Portability - You won't have to worry about your battery dying when you use the Arizer ArGo on the go. This is because it comes with the ability to use swappable lithium ion batteries. You can always have one charged and ready to be used, letting you just change them out when one dies. It also has a glass tube that is able to retract into the unit to ensure it does not snap during transit.
- Ease of Use - The Arizer ArGo has buttons and an LED menu that make it easy for you to navigate and easier to control over all. There is even a way for you to customize your vape sessions using the different settings, and with the ability to program different functions, you can have a personalized vape session waiting to be enjoyed at the press of a button.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Arizer ArGo has a temperature range that goes anywhere from as low as 112 degrees Fahrenheit to 428 degrees Fahrenheit to give you a full range of temperatures to work with.
- Power Supply - As stated, the Arizer ArGo uses lithium ion batteries to run, which can be swapped out. Each use should provide you with about 90 minutes of vaping before you need to recharge them again.
Arizer ArGo Vaporizer for Dry Herb.
- Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer
- Excellent vapor quality and taste
- Quality Glass Mouthpieces
- Ceramic Heating Element | Convection Heating
- OLED display Temperature Settings
- Pass-Through Charging | Isolated Airpath
- Automatic shutoff | Extended battery life
Rating: 4.7/5 based on 9 review(s)
- In stock
In the Arizer ArGo (package, you get):
1 x Arizer ArGo Vaporizer
1 x 18650 Battery
1 x USB Charger
2 x Borosilicate Glass Aroma Tubes
1 x Belt-Clip Carry Case
2 x Silicone Stem Caps
1 x Steel Stirring Tool
4 x Stainless Steel Screens
1 x Instruction Manual
10% OFF with Coupon Code VP10
Free Gift (Must Select)
Free Shipping on Domestic Orders of $74 or more
2 Year Warranty - Electronics
1 Year Warranty - Battery
Note: Glass Components are not covered under the warranty.
Handheld; Cordless (Portable)
Number of Users
One person or Small Group
Use While Charging
Incredible - Review by Donald P.
If you want a vape that is flavorful yet portable and discreet, the Arizer ArGo is for you. It's really low maintenance and easy to clean.
Programmable Functions - Review by Susie W.
The programmable functions of the Arizer ArGo are a huge plus. It's a little bit expensive, but it is more than worth it.
Easy to use - Review by Jimmy J.
I love how easy the Arizer ArGo fits into my hand and this makes it one of the most pocket-friendly vapes ever. It is super convenient and portable while also delivering top notch performance. It looks really sleek on top of it.
Quality Vapor - Review by Jesus M.
I was really surprised at how much vapor I was able to get from just one session. It really saves my herb and saves me money.
Most Impressive - Review by Todd C.
This is a great investment. It is one of the most impressive vapes on the market. I have been reading reviews for a while to find the best one for me, and I am glad I went with the Arizer ArGo.
Great Battery - Review by Enrique D.
Other vapes constantly gave me battery issues, but this one didn’t. It definitely saves me a lot of time.
Convenience - Review by Richard E.
I love how the Arizer ArGo charges with a USB because it is so convenient. The replaceable battery option is also nice for on-the-go vaping. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes of charging before I can use the unit again if I need to after a dead battery.
Power - Review by Theresa C.
Unfortunately, it is not a pass-through vape, but that is a small price to pay for how powerful it is otherwise.
Exceptional Unit - Review by Dorothy B.
The Arizer ArGo is an exceptional unit. It is definitely one of the best herbal vapes on the market. I like how stealthy it is, and it has a nice mouthpiece protector that makes it easy to make it look like it's not a vape.
You may also like
Arizer Air Vaporizer for Dry Herb
Flowermate Vaporizer V5s Pro or Mini for Dry Herb, Wax, Oil
AirVape Xs Vaporizer for Dry Herb, Wax
DaVinci IQ Vaporizer for Dry Herb
G Pen Elite for Dry Herb
Boundless CFC, CF, CFV or CFX Vaporizer for Dry Herb