Arizer is one of the most well-known and well-loved vape brands in the industry, and it's clear to see why. They produce some of the highest quality vapes to date and are always innovating to bring their customers only the best of the best. That's the case with the Arizer Air II, as well. This vape features a high-capacity battery, isolated air path and temperature control that form the perfect vaping experience.
Arizer Air II Pros:
Simple to use
Ceramic heating element
Long battery life
Great vapor quality
Arizer Air II Cons:
Hard to tote around with you
Needs glass stems
Air II Vaporizer Breakdown
Arizer Air II
Convection | Conduction
Stainless Steel - Glass - Ceramic
Battery Life (Usage time)
Bluetooth / APP
Easy to Load?
Flavor / Taste
Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range
390-428 degrees Fahrenheit
Vape While Charging
2 Years for defects; Lifetime on Heating Element
Arizer Air II Features
- Price - The Arizer Air II will run you around $189.99. This is a bit on the high side of standard for dry herb vaporizers, but that is because it is convection based. It actually uses a blend of convection and conduction to get the job done, providing for a smoother and more efficient way to vape, which will save you money on materials, as well.
- Vapor Quality - The vapor quality of the Arizer Air II is excellent for a number of reasons. The first is the air path that is completely isolated in order to cut down on heat and give you a great tasting, cool vapor. The path itself is made out of ceramic, glass and stainless steel. The open airflow design of the Arizer Air II also helps you to take draws as large as you'd like in order to get the best hit possible for your personal tastes.
- Guarantee - The Arizer Air II comes with a two-year warranty in regard to any defects or workmanship issues that you might run into as you use it. It has a lifetime warranty that covers the heating element itself, so you will never have to worry about it burning out.
- Prep Time - To use the Arizer Air II, you have to pack your herb into a glass stem. This stem is simple to pack and takes no time at all. Once it is packed, it can get to its lower temperature of 390 degrees Fahrenheit in only 78 seconds. It can also reach its maximum temperature of 428 degrees Fahrenheit in 100 seconds, so you can be vaping in just under two minutes, no matter the temperature.
- Portability - One thing that makes the Arizer Air II portable is that you get to enjoy 75 minutes of continuous vaping. This will eliminate having to carry a charger or new battery around with you everywhere. That said, you have to carry around another stem to ensure that you always have one, and that isn't exactly convenient. It is a handheld vape, but it might be one that is better suited for use at home.
- Ease of Use - The Arizer Air II is a very straightforward vape with buttons that make sense and an LED display that tells you everything that is going on inside of the vape. Packing it is easy, too, and so this vape should really cause no issues.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Arizer Air II uses both conduction and convection heating that allows the herb to be vaporized more efficiently. This helps save your material while also giving you better flavor. The heating element is ceramic, which helps you enjoy better flavor as well.
- Power Supply - With the Arizer Air II, you are given a single 18650 swappable battery that makes it easy to always have one charged up and ready to go. On this battery you can enjoy 75 minutes of continuous vaping. It also comes with pass-through charging that will let you vape as it charges using the USB charger. It can go from dead to a full charge in only 10 minutes.
Arizer Air II Vaporizer for Dry Herb.
With the Arizer Air II vaporizer, your dry herbs are vaped more efficiently than ever before with its temperature control and convection-conduction heating. Isolated air path and precise controls form the perfect vaping experience.
Rating: 4.4/5 based on 20 review(s)
- In stock
In the Arizer Solo 2 (package, you get):
1 x Arizer Air II Vaporizer
1 x Battery
1 x Charger / USB /Power Adapter
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm with Tip
2 x Silicone Stem Caps
4 x Stainless Steel Filter Screens
1 x Glass Botanical Dish
1 x Belt-Clip Carry Case
1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
1 x Package of Botanicals
1 x Owner's Manual
10% OFF with Coupon Code VP10
Free Gift (Must Select)
Free Shipping on Domestic Orders of $74 or more
2 Year Warranty - Electronics
1 Year Warranty - Battery
Note: Glass Components are not covered under the warranty.
Handheld; Cordless (Portable)
Number of Users
One person or Small Group
Use While Charging
Dual (110v + 220v)
2.75 x 6 x 69 in.
Package Weight in Pounds
Highly recommend the Arizer Air - Review by Juan
I’ve tested this at a friend’s house and I got hooked.
What I liked:
- easy to clean
- precise temperature control – this is very important
- very portable, it fits in my jeans pocket
If they’ll improve the charging time it would be even better!
I like it a lot - Review by Easton W.
The programmable feature makes the Arizer Air 2 one of the best in its niche. Unlike Silver Surfer which has just a knob and you have to experiment with the temperature, this one is a lot easier to use. A downside would be odor leakage but this doesn’t bother me at all.
Let me tell you this... - Review by William N
Let me tell you why I purchase all my vaporizer needs from vaporplants.com. Any time I have a question, these guys get back to me (email) very quickly, and give me all the information I need. If I want to talk to someone, I just pick up the phone and speak with a real person! Your products are so excellent that I never question the quality I will be purchasing. You put your money where your mouth is! Can't say that about a lot of other places! Keep up the great work. Arizer Air Vaporizer is pricey, but well worth it, buy one and forget it!!!
Buy All of the Supplies Here - Review by Becka Swellington
It is always a pure pleasure shopping with VaporPlants. I bought my Arizer Air 1 and 2 Vaporizer from you; I purchase all my supplies from you. I couldn't possibly find a better site than yours to buy from. Thank you for everything!
PACK IT RIGHT AND IT'S AWESOME - Review by Frankie
It's hard to believe how great this thing is when you're using it. The vapor quality is amazing. That said, I did have to do some trial and error to get it to work well. My advice is to grind your herbs up super fine, and then make sure you pack the chamber tight. When I do this, it works like a charm. I use different heating setting and can get about 6 sessions before I have to charge the battery. I love not having to look for a light. I have already told a couple people to buy Arizer Air vape because I'm so impressed with it!!!
CAME SO FAST - Review by William Wallet
WOW! This got here so quickly and with a really nice free grinder. The box was plain, so nobody knew what I was buying. That was really important to me, so I'm glad they lived up to their promise. I have used it only for dry herbs, and it worked like a champ. A+ Vape all the way.
Glass vapor path - Review by Rick G.
The only complaint that I have about the Arizer Air is the price, but it works so well that I can hardly gripe about it. I like the glass as it doesn't taste like anything but my material which is hard to find in a vape. The Arizer is awesome.
Favorite vaporizer - Review by Martha K.
It has become my new favorite vaporizer. I love the large chamber and the general ease of use.
Powerful battery - Review by Weeds S.
The battery of the Arizer seems to hold its power for longer than any of my other vaporizers I have, so it's really great for taking it on the go with me.
Taste is exceptional - Review by Kenneth P.
This is definitely a step up from every other kind of vaporizer that I have tried before. The taste is exceptional, the vapor production low and the smell of it even lower so I can really enjoy my vaporizer without feeling paranoid when I am using it in a public setting.
Great overall vaporizer - Review by Charles E.
My biggest complaint with the Arizer Air is the vapor production. It doesn't give off a lot of vapor unless you have the temp turned up really high, but then it just seems like it burns up my material, so it's quite the trade off. Great overall vaporizer, however.
Learning curve - Review by Michael G.
I love the Arizer Air 2nd version. It takes a little bit of time to get used to as you have to play around with the temperatures, but it is more than worth it. The biggest issue is that it is on a larger side.
Top notch - Review by David S.
I have used a lot of different vapes in my day but this is probably my second favorite one that I have ever used. This Arizer vaporizer is really top notch and is similar to the really potent hits that I often get from my portable vaporizer.
Heats up really fast - Review by Kevin V.
The glass mouthpiece of the Arizer Air 2 is impressive. It helps to keep the flavor pure and does not taste like plastic. It also does not burn my throat which is really important to me. It heats up really fast and I am able to vape in no time.
Feels durable - Review by Brian G.
It feels really durable in the hand, so I know it won't break when I take it with me out and about.
Portable and sleek - Review by Heather M.
The Arizer Air is really easy to use and to clean. I love that it is so portable and sleek because I like to take it with me when I hike.
Amazing temperature settings - Review by Robert O.
The Arizer Air II offers amazing temperature settings that really set it apart from the other ones that I have used. I love that it automatically raises the temperatures over time and keeps it vaping at the right settings so that the vapor is always consistent no matter how long I use it.
Not very stealthy - Review by Adrian L.
The Arizer Air 2 is great. It comes with a great battery life and heats up really swiftly. I love the large chamber of this vaporizer. It is not very stealthy, but it is definitely portable which is all I really care about. It is really easy to operate.
Preserves the flavor - Review by Clarence L.
I love the glass mouthpiece as it preserves the flavor of the material with no problem.
Huge Chamber - Review by Gene D.
It has a huge bowl and heats up really fast. Plus the battery is just top notch.
You may also like
Arizer Air Vaporizer for Dry Herb
Atmos Jump Vaporizer Pen for Dry Herb
Flowermate Vaporizer V5s Pro or Mini for Dry Herb, Wax, Oil
AirVape X, XS GO, OM or Legacy Vaporizer for Dry Herb, Wax
DaVinci MIQRO or IQ or IQ2 Vaporizer for Dry Herb, Wax
G Pen Elite Vaporizer for Dry Herb
Boundless CFC, CF, CFV or CFX Vaporizer for Dry Herb