When vaporizers first became popular, options for those who prefer to use waxy concentrates over dry herbs were primarily limited to vape pens. The advent of the portable nail has changed that. A portable unit for waxxy concentrates, an electric nail is battery-operated and larger in size than a pen. Cloud V has recently introduced a brand new version of this model, and the unit is truly impressive. Read on to learn more about the dab vaporizer.
|Cloud V Electro|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||Average|
|Charge time||7 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||15 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||No|
|Flavor / Taste||Moderate|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vape While Charging||No|
- Price - The Cloud V Electro retails for $250, which is a competitive price for a small vaporizer for waxy concentrates.
- Vapor Quality - With the Cloud V Electro, the vapor quality is truly second to none. No matter what type of wax you're using, the dab vaporizer works efficiently, maximizing the potency of the material for very powerful draws. The vape has a very high quality glass water attachment to filter and cool down vapor, making the taste and smoothness impressive. This dab pen vaporizer truly excels at what it does, and is sure to suit the tastes of even very experienced wax enthusiasts.
- Guarantee - The Cloud V Electro only has a 1-year warranty, which is on the short side when you consider its cost of the portable vaporizer for wax concentrates. Still, this unit is very well built, so it's likely to outlast its warranty with ease.
- Prep Time - The biggest downside of the Cloud V Electro is that the unit is difficult to load when it's in its upright position. Once you do have the dab vaporizer loaded, the unit reaches working temperature very fast.
- Portability - At 11 inches in size when fully assembled, the Cloud V Electro is rather large and not really meant for use while traveling. Still, the unit is lightweight compared to wax vaporizers of its kind, making it easy to carry and use at home.
- Ease of Use - The Cloud V Electro is simple to operate and easy to maintain. The vaporizer has little to no draw resistance to meet the needs of those with breathing problems, and users can master the correct way to draw from it without any effort.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Cloud V Electro features adjustable temperature settings, with an incredibly high maximum heat of 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. You truly can customize the heat to the exact level you choose to get the best vaporizer results from any type of wax.
- Power Supply - The only other drawback to the Cloud V Electro is that it does not have a replaceable vape battery like some of its competitors. This means that you can't have a spare on hand to load when the battery becomes depleted. Still, the battery allows you to vape for long periods of time before it needs charging, and you can charge it two different ways for your convenience.
If you want to vape wax and get the same results you would from a high quality portable or even a desktop vaporizer, the Cloud V Electro is for you. With its competitive price point, high quality build, and state-of-the-art technology, this versatile dab vaporizer stands out. You can use it with any wax material you desire and have an enjoyable experience.
The Cloud V Electro has often been likened to the Dr. Dabber Boost, another handheld dab vaporizer that is similar in nature to the Electro. But how similar are they? For starters, the Cloud V Electro and the Dr. Dabber Boost are both made from top quality materials and are strong builds. Both of them also feature a handy glass water pipe attachment that helps to diffuse and cool each and every hit to provide a more comfortable vape every time. They both are also minimalist in design with only one button so they function in a similar way--but where do they differ?
The first main difference between the Dr. Dabber Boost and the Cloud V Electro lies in the fact that the Cloud V Electro only has two temperature settings which are low and high, while the Dr. Dabber Boost offers three preset temperature settings, which some might prefer. The Dr. Dabber Boost also excels in terms of its portability. While neither vape is meant to take with you on a walk about town, the Dr. Dabber Boost does have a smaller battery and a smaller glass piece that makes it much easier to tote around.
Another major difference between these two vaporizers is the price. For around the same functionality, the Dr. Dabber Boost only costs $199, while the Cloud V Electro is going to run you $249. Which one you prefer ultimately comes down to how much portability you are going to want and what sort of temperature control you prefer.