Dr Dabber is considered by many to be the preeminent manufacturer of vaporizers for dabbing, the term used for inhaling the essence of waxy concentrates. After producing a line of high quality products, Doctor Dabber is back with a brand new type of wax vaporizer, a portable e-Rig designed to take the place of traditional dab rigs used to smoke waxy concentrates. Read on to learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of this wax vape.
- Price - it sells for around $150, making it more expensive than other small vape pen models used for wax. Still, this model offers value for the money due to its premium quality design.
- Vapor Quality - the vapor quality offered by the Dr Dabber Boost e-Rig truly makes this wax vaporizer shine. With the wax vape, you can produce large clouds of potent, pure vapor that is very flavorful. The glass attachment makes the vapor incredibly smooth throughout every session.
- Guarantee - Dr Dabber warranties the Boost e Rig for 1 year. This is a relatively short warranty, particularly for a vaporizer of this price.
- Prep Time - this device makes dabbing easy, as it's very simple to load. The titanium nail is perfectly designed for dabbing, and even beginners will find it easy to get their material in place. It does take 30 seconds for the wax vaporizer to heat up, but this really isn't that long compared to the preheating times associated with some desktop vaporizers.
- Portability - it is compact and can be taken with you on the go; however, it is not as small as a Dr Dabber dab pen. You can't really carry it in your pocket, and you need to place it on a flat surface to use it. If you're looking for something that can be used anywhere, you'll likely prefer a traditional wax pen.
- Ease of Use - the Dr Dabber Boost eRig is very simple to use once you take a few draws from it and see how it works. Most people find it easiest to use with the glass attachment in place, as it makes it simpler to draw.
- Heating - there is only one heat setting, but it is optimized to provide the best experience with no combustion risk.
- Power Supply - one of the best features of the Boost model is its battery life. The battery allows you to get 50 to 60 draws before you need to recharge, which is more than what the traditional dabbing provides.
If you're looking for a dab vaporizer that is efficient and capable of producing vapor of excellent quality, the Boost eRig is well worth the money. You can learn more about the vaporizer and check out the full line of Dr Dabber models here at VaporPlants.com! Don't hesitate to contact us for more information about the Dr Dabber Boost e-Rig or any of the dab pen models.
Dabbing has come a long way since its beginnings. Many innovative steps, such as the creation of the wax vaporizer pen, have improved upon the traditional dab rig and torch, but many still find themselves in love with that tried-and-true method. Because of this, and because of the oil vape e-rig movement, a revolutionary dabbing accessory has been created. It is known as a carb cap. Vapers everywhere are raving about these carb caps, but what's the big deal? How do they work? In addition, most importantly, should you be using one?
Using a conduction or convection vape, it doesn't matter--the carb cap will save your material. Perhaps its biggest benefit, a carb cap helps to conserve the remnants of your dab. On the tail end of the inhale, the nail usually gets cooler, making the remaining wax unable to heat properly. If it sits there for too long, it will eventually burn off and out of your rig; however, the carb cap will close in and create a seal around that bit of wax so that when it begins to heat, you can trap in the last of that vapor or smoke. This helps to not only save on your concentrates but also the battery or butane you're using as well.
You will notice a huge rise in the flavor of your concentrates with a carb cap. This is because those lower temperatures your nail or e-nail will eventually reach are perfectly suited to lend you more access to terpenes, the compounds responsible for flavor. The heat retention property of the cap helps to keep the nail temperature at the sweet spot where you aren't getting the terpenes too hot to taste. Air holes in the carb cap are also important for the flavor. These holes restrict the amount of air entering the nail, which lets you taste the concentrates better due to the limited oxygen dilution.
While the cap is restricting the airflow, it is allowing the nail to hold heat for longer. With the carb cap placed atop the nail, it will work as, essentially, a convection oven. This means hot air is consistently circulating around the nail and in the cup, letting it hold onto its heat and make the dab last. Simultaneously, it works to cool the vapor before it reaches your mouth, since you won't need to inhale all of the wax at once. You can just place the wax onto the nail and then cover it immediately, giving you control of when and how you dab, no rushing needed.
With all of these benefits ready to make your dabbing experience more efficient, both in conserving material and improving the experience, it is clear that everyone should be using a carb cap. Using a carb cap delivers a smoother, tastier, and more methodical way to dab, and has been highly acclaimed for a reason!