The Hot Box Vaporizer is one of the least expensive desktop models on the market today and is an excellent choice for anyone who is new to vaping. The herbal vaporizer has an easy-to-clean 2-piece wand, and features no knobs or dials, making it very simple and straightforward to use and has many devoted fans. While it's been on the market for some time now, it's still a favorite among many vapor enthusiasts due to the many unique benefits that it provides.
- Price - One of the biggest selling points of the Hot Box Whip-Style vaporizer is that it is one of the lowest priced on the market. The suggested retail price of the model is around $185, but you can often purchase it for less than $120.
- Vapor Quality – Compared to other desktop vaporizers, the Hot Box offers average vapor quality. You can expect to get large clouds of potent vapor, but some of the taste of your dry herbs may not be fully retained by this vaporizer. In addition, the vapor is not as smooth as what you might enjoy with other desktops; however, considering its low price point, the herbal vaporizer performs rather well.
- Guarantee - Hot Box Vapors offers a 5-year warranty on the heating element of the Hot Box, which is as good or better than many other desktop vapes. The glass elements are not warrantied, but this is not uncommon.
- Prep Time - A major drawback of the Hot Box is its long heat- up time. Typically, the dry herb vape will take 10 minutes to reach working temperature, which is significantly longer than many other herbal vaporizers. Setting up the vaporizer is easy, because there are no dials or knobs to turn. You can simply fill your wand and turn the unit on.
- Ease of Use - The HotBox is offered in two styles: a standard glass connection model, and a hands-free ground glass connection model. Both types feature a 2-piece wand that is very easy to fill and to clean. Drawing from the mouthpiece is rather simple, compared to other vaporizers; however, the tubing on the whip can complicate vaping. Unlike the tubing used for other vaporizer whips, the vape hose is very stiff. This can make it hard to insert with either style, and cause the wand to slip out of the ground glass model.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - With the Hot Box Whip-Style Vaporizer, you get only one temperature setting. This can be a positive for someone who is new to vaping, but for those who are more experienced, and like to be able to set the heat level to correspond with what they're vaping, this could be a disappointing limitation.
Overall, the Hot Box Whip-Style Vape receives a score of 78/100. It is recommended mostly for beginners and for more experienced enthusiasts who primarily use a portable vape or a vape pen, and just want a desktop vaporizer for occasional use. The vaporizer comes in a number of different colors and designs, and you can check them all out here at VaporPlants.com.
The Hot Box, developed by Hot Box Vapors Extraction Hardware, is a very easy-to-use desktop vaporizer that is perfect for a variety of vaping situations. The device is compatible with herbal blends, aromatherapy products and tobacco blends. We've created this guide in order to provide you with all of the information you need to use and clean your Hot Box.
Vaping with the Hot Box is actually quite easy if you follow this series of simple procedures:
To utilize your Hot Box Vaporizer for aromatherapy. Follow these steps:
To keep your Hot Box Vaporizer in the best condition, follow these maintenance and cleaning tips:
Safety guidelines are important to know before operating HotBox:
If you have additional questions about vaping with the HotBox-Vaporizer or general maintenance. We've helped numerous customers with a variety of issues related to their personal vaping devices. If you're looking for further assistance with your vaporizer, don't hesitate to let us know! Our customer service team is here to assist you.