The KandyPens Donuts vape pen provides a convenient way to enjoy waxy concentrates. This compact wax vapor pen is one of the newest models from KandyPens and is a solid buy for the money.
- Price - KandyPens Donuts Vape Pen sells for around $100, which makes it more expensive than many vapor pens; however, it's not the most expensive wax vape on the market either. The features and benefits of the wax vaporizer pen do make it a good buy for the price.
- Vapor Quality - outfitted with a ceramic disc atomizer, the KandyPens Donuts heats waxy concentrates at a lower temperature than other wax pen models. As a result, it won't combust material, and it produces very flavorful, pleasant vapor. The downside of the low heat waxy oil vaporizer pen is that clouds are typically thinner than what you may be accustomed to with traditional pens.
- Guarantee - KandyPens offers a lifetime warranty on the battery found in the KandyPens Donuts. You won't find many other waxy oil vape pen manufacturers offering that type of warranty, and it reflects the high quality of this vape pen.
- Prep Time - considering its size, the KandyPens Donuts has a large heating chamber that can hold about .25 to .3 grams. Still, it's important that you don't fill the vaporizer completely full. Because of the low heat, this vape can cause wax to bubble up. If you fill it too high, this can lead to residue build-up along the inside of the heating chamber that can be messy to clean. This unit reaches working temperature quickly.
- Portability - very compact, the KandyPens Donuts is easy to take with you anywhere. The portable vaporizer looks very much like a mini electronic cigarette, and it only has a light in its button, so it's very compact.
- Ease of Use - the KandyPens Donuts is simple to use with one button operation. The device has average draw resistance, making it suitable for nearly all users, except perhaps those with breathing problems.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - with the KandyPens Donuts, you can choose between three different heat levels. While this does give you the flexibility to choose the right temperature for your material, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in the performance of the dab pen no matter which level you set it on.
- Power Supply - KandyPens Donuts is powered by a high quality lithium-ion battery with an average life span and charging rate.
Overall, this KandyPens Vaporizer is a very compact portable vaporizer that allows you to enjoy vapor on the go without requiring you to give up enjoying great vapor quality. This wax pen will suit the needs of most users, except for people who are very concerned about cloud size.