VaporBLUNT is a well-known manufacturer of vaporizers with a number of impressive models on the market. After the success of their other units, the engineers at the company have introduced the VAPORBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer, a combination oil and wax vaporizer and dry herb vaporizer unit with some very unique features. Read on to learn more about it.
- Price - The VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer sells for around $150, making it a rather inexpensive vaporizer for weed that is either medicinally prescribed or purchased in a state where recreational use is legal.
- Vapor Quality - When used as a dry herb vaporizer, the VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer produces above average quality vapor with large clouds. The medicinal cannabis vaporizer is sold with a water attachment that enhances both the flavor and smoothness of the vapor for a very exceptional vape. Rather efficient, the herbal vaporizer maximizes the potency of dry herbs and does not combust material. The performance is not as impressive if you use the model as an oil dab vaporizer. While you'll still get good quality vapor, most oil pen vaporizers outperform the VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer.
- Guarantee - The VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer has a 1 year warranty, which is about average for a dry herbal vaporizer sold for this price.
- Prep Time - With the VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer, it's important to finely grind your herbs to get good results. This does require some time, but it's well worth it to ensure that you get the most out of your material. Unlike most weed portbale vaporizer units, this model works best with a tightly packed chamber. The downside to this is that you can't really load just a little and have a short session.
- Portability - While the VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer is compact in size and able to be taken with you on the go, the unit is not very discreet. It's obviously a dry herb vaporizer, so this unit would not be a great choice for someone concerned about maintaining a low profile, while using the vaporizer for weed in public for medicinal reasons.
- Ease of Use - There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the VAPORBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer. Although it's easy to draw from the unit, it can take a little time to master how to load the chamber properly to get good vapor production. The actual operation of the unit is simple to master.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - With the VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer, you get your choice of five temperature settings, all of which are optimized to prevent combustion.
- Power Supply - Battery life on the VaporBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer is about average. The unit does have a 12-minute auto shutoff feature that helps to conserve the battery life.
If you like to use water tools to filter your vapor, the VAPORBLUNT 2.0 Vaporizer is an excellent choice of herbal vaporizer. This unit is recommended for people who primarily vape dry herbs, but use oils and concentrates only occasionally, as it truly performs best as an herb vaporizer. Make sure that you purchase a good dry herb grinder to get the most out of this vaporizer for weed used for medical purposes.