From the makers of the Silver Surfer and the Da Buddha vapes comes the Life Saber Vaporizer by 7th Floor, a plug-in handheld device for dry herbs. The design is something of a cross between a traditional desktop and a portable vaporizer, so it's a good option for someone who wants to be able to kick back and relax, while enjoying the vapor production efficiency that comes with a desktop design. One of few models available in vape shops today to be sold with a water pipe attachment, it has a straightforward design that is relatively easy to understand and use. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of the LSV, and to find out about some of the downsides to choosing this hand-held vape.
|Life Saber Vaporizer (Being reviewed)||Da Buddha (Other model by 7th Floor)||Silver Surfer Vaporizer (Other model by 7th Floor)|
|Power type||Wall outlet||Wall outlet||Wall outlet|
|Bluetooth / APP||No||No||No|
|Heat-up Time||90 seconds||90 seconds||3-5 minutes|
|Easy to Load?||Moderate||Yes||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Unlabeled heating knob||Unlabeled heating knob||Unlabeled heating knob|
|Warranty||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)|
- Price - Prices on this unit can vary, but most stores sell it for around $190 to $220, making it very affordable when compared to other plug-in hand held vaporizer options.
- Reputation - This device is known for producing great-tasting vapor that is free of impurities. The quality of the vapor produced by this model is due largely to the fact that this herbal vaporizer has an all glass vapor pathway.
- Guarantee - 7th Floor warranties the LSV for 3 years, but it's important to note that only the heating element and the electronics are covered by the warranty, which is about the same as what's offered on plug-in handheld vaporizers that are sold for higher prices. All of the fragile glass components are not backed by a warranty, and they can break if you don't handle it with care.
- Prep Time - After you have turned on the Life Saber, the unit can reach operating temperature in under 3 minutes, making it a very fast model. Many people like that you can take large draws from the hand-held vaporizer right away, rather than having to prime the vape with the first one or two draws. It is fairly easy to load dry herbs into the heating chamber.
- Portability and Size - In pictures, it may look rather small, but in actuality it is 9 inches long. Although it's not a very compact vaporizer, it is still very light in weight and can be handy for using on the go, provided you take steps to protect it from damage.
- Ease of Use - The wand attachment on the 7th Floor Life Saber Vaporizer fits tightly and will stay in place with every draw. There is little to no learning curve for getting thick clouds of vapor from the LSV; however, you will have to stop and stir your vaping materials frequently in order to ensure that they vaporize completely.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The LSV has a very powerful ceramic heating element. In fact, it is so powerful that it can combust herbs if you're not careful. Keeping the heat setting low and stirring frequently can cut down on the risk. The temperature is adjustable, but the dial does not have markers. This can make it challenging to get the handheld vaporizer to the ideal heat level for each session.
The Life Saber is a popular choice among vaping enthusiasts who are looking to invest in a premier quality desktop vaporizer.
Keeping in mind that this model has a tendency to run a little hot. It is a good idea to turn the heat down lower than you anticipate needing it to be until you have tested the device with your blends. Ideally, the ceramic heating element should be light orange in color. To use the Life Saber with the transfer in the traditional method. Please follow these simple steps:
If you are planning to use the Life Saber Vaporizer with the water pipe attachment
The Life Saber can double as a flameless, butane-free lighter.
When it is time to replace the vaporizer screen
To avoid accidents and injuries, keep these safety tips in mind when you vape:
Like all dry herb and aromatherapy vaporizer models, the LSV uses an integrated heating system to turn herbal blends into vapor that can be inhaled. The white vapor made by the vaporizer does not contain the toxic additives found in cigarettes and other products that are combusted and smoked. Vapor is inhaled through an included transfer or using the water pipe provided with the product.
We've helped numerous customers better understand the fine details of their dry herb vaporizer product. If you require any additional assistance with your Life Saber, we're here to help! Contact our customer service team today! We look forward to helping you maximize your enjoyment during vaping!