The Vapir NO2 version 1 is a dry herb vaporizer that has been on the market since 2010, and since then the NO2 continues to sell well (with now the improved NO2 version 2.0), due to the many benefits that it provides. The Vapir NO2 is an ergonomic portable vaporizer that produces vapor of above average quality. It's possible to recharge this handheld device in the car, and you can also vape with it plugged into the wall for added flexibility. The unit is pricier than some other models, but for many users, the added convenience is well worth the money. Read on to get the full story on the original first version of the herbal vaporizer.
- Price - At its suggested retail price of $220, the Vapir NO2 is one of the more expensive models, but when you purchase it with the discount available at VaporPlants.com, it's very affordable.
- Vapor Quality – The Vapir NO2 produces very good quality vapor for a portable vape. While it doesn't rival the potency and flavor possible with a desktop vaporizer, you won't be disappointed with the vapor from this model.
- Guarantee - The heating element on the NO2 is warrantied for 1 year, which is about average.
- Prep Time - The Vapir NO2 was clearly designed with simplicity in mind. Once you have the mouthpiece in place on the vaporizer, the entire vaporizer really consists of just two pieces. This makes it very easy to open and fill. After loading your dry herbs, you can be vaping in under 2 minutes, due to how fast it heats up. Its preheating time is much faster than the norm for portable vaporizers.
- Portability - At 8.44 inches by 2.25 inches in size, the NO2 vaporizer is on the large side. You can't fit it into your pocket, but it is ergonomically designed, so it still has a comfortable feeling in your hand. Despite its size, the unit has a surprisingly small herb chamber, which limits the length of your session before you need to reload.
- Ease of Use - Even if you've never picked up a vaporizer before, you can use the Vapir NO2 with ease. The controls are simple, and the mouthpiece makes drawing very simple and comfortable. The vapor flows continuously without any resistance. While this means that it's easy to take a deep draw, it does have a downside; vapor continues to leak out of the mouthpiece between hits, so you have to complete a session quickly, or turn the unit off to avoid wastage.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The NO2 has digital heat controls, giving you the ability to adjust the temperature right down to the degree. While it holds its temperature well, it is on the hot side, so you may need to vape at a lower setting than what you might with another vape.
- Power Supply - One of the best things is that you can vape with the unit plugged into the wall for as long as you wish. When unplugged and running on the battery, the vaporizer can be used for about an hour continuously, which is about average for a portable vaporizer for herbs model. There is a car charger accessory available for replenishing the battery on the go.
The Vapir NO2 version 1 would of been a good investment for either a newbie or a more experienced vapor enthusiast. It's most ideal for those who plan to vape primarily at home due to its size. The overall rating for the original vaporizer version of the NO2 is 82/100. You can learn more about the new version 2.0, and pick one up at a great low price at VaporPlants.com, see above.