The Goboof Alfa was released in 2015, and many people quickly discovered it since. Based on the competitive price and impressive performance of the vaporizer for dry herbs, it's easy to know how that word about the Goboof Alfa quickly spread. Read on for a complete Goboof Alfa Review to learn what's so great about it, as well as its short comings.
|Materials Type||Dry herbs|
|Oven Material||Anodized metal|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||1 hour|
|Charger||AC with USB Adapter|
|Charge time||4-5 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||30 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Moderate|
|Flavor / Taste||Mediocre|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Lo, Med, and Hi settings of 190 degrees, 374 degrees, and 410 degrees Fahrenheit respectively. Also comes with auto-puff and auto-time heating|
|Vape While Charging||Yes|
- Price - The Goboof Alfa sells for around $200, making it a mid-range in terms of its price. For the money, the herbal vaporizer is a good investment and can outperform most other vapes that cost about as much.
- Vapor Quality - The Goboof Alfa provides good vapor quality compared to all other models, and very good quality when you compare it strictly to handheld models in its price range. You can easily get large vapor clouds that are very potent with the vape. Smoothness and flavor start off very pleasing, but the vapor does get a little hotter and harsher toward the end of a session.
- Guarantee - The Goboof has a 2 year warranty on all electronics and a 1 year warranty on the battery. That guarantee is better than or equal to most portables.
- Prep Time - Loading the Alfa Goboof can be a messy job. You may want to purchase a cleaning brush to help push any herb debris into the chamber after filling. Once you have the herb vaporizer loaded, it will be ready for use in 1 minute or less, which is an average heat-up time.
- Portability and Size - The Goboof Alfa is not one of those portable vapes that is really only intended for use as a handheld unit. It is truly a portable dry herb vaporizer because it is small enough to fit into a pocket. The vape is all black, so it doesn't attract a lot of attention.
- Ease of Use - One of the biggest selling points of the Goboof Alfa is its flexibility, which makes it very simple to use. You can get equally good results taking short or long draws, and you have the option to pack the chamber completely or half full to customize your session.
- Heating - In addition to providing draw style flexibility, the Alfa by Goboof allows you to choose the ideal temperature setting to suit your tastes. There are three standard heat settings as well as two automatic variable settings: Automatic by Puff, which raises the temperature slightly each time you draw, and Automatic by Time, which raises the temperature gradually over a period of 20 minutes.
- Power Supply - You can vape with the Alfa Goboof for about 60 to 90 minutes before you need to recharge it, which is better than or equal to the battery life of most portable models. Charge time is lengthy at 4 to 5 hours; however, the model does have pass-through charging capability, so you can vape while it's plugged in.
Overall, the Alfa by Goboof is well worth the price you'll pay for the travel friendly vaporizer. It's ideal for use at home or when you're traveling, and it provides more flexibility than most other herbal vaporizers.