Are you searching for a marijuana vaporizer that will help you to enjoy the benefits of weed for medicinal purposes or legal recreation use where allowed? A dry herb vaporizer pen can provide you with a convenient, highly portable way to benefit from marijuana without inhaling potentially toxic smoke.
A dry herb vaporizer or vape pen is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to be able to enjoy any type of solid herbal material vaping on the go. This type of vaporizer or vape pen is for use with dry herbs, and is so compact that it can fit easily into any pocket. Many can even fit in the palm of your hand. With a dry herb vaporizer pen, you can enjoy many different types of vaping materials, from dry herbs used for vapor therapy, to medical marijuana prescribed by a doctor, to dry leaf tobacco. Portable vape pens for vaporizing dry herb materials are offered by many of today's top brands, and there are many ways that you can go about finding the perfect option to help you enjoy vaping conveniently anywhere. Many customers prefer to start off by focusing on the vaporizers that will best fit into their budgets, others look for more advanced choices or a specific brand which makes best dry herb portable vaporizers. Regardless of what your criteria is, we do have a very wide vaporizer selection which is tailored to satisfy any customer. Take a look above at our hand picked selection to make a choice that will work best for you and let us know if you have any questions.
A herbal vaporizer, herb vaporizer, or dry herb vaporizer pen is a long, slim pen-like vaporizer for weed that is intended for legal recreational or medical use only. A weed vape pen heats up dry herbs using power supplied by a battery. The herbs get hot inside of a heating chamber and release vapor that you inhale through a mouthpiece at the top of the weed vape pen. A herbal vaporizer pen offers convenience because it can fit into your pocket and doesn't require a cord for operation. Plus, herbal vaporizer pen models look very much like e-cigarettes, so no one needs to know that you're using a vape pen for weed.
One of the first things that you need to decide when you're choosing a dry herb vape pen is exactly what you plan to vape. If you will strictly be using dry herbs, you can pick a stand alone dry weed vape. There are also multifunction weed pen vaporizers that allow you to switch between waxy concentrates and dry herbs. A small number of marijuana vaporizer pen products also come with chambers for vaping essential oils and e-juice.
Once you have determined what you wish to vape in your vaporizer pen for weed, it's a good idea to consider which method of heating you prefer. A dry herb vape can work in one of two ways:
1. Conduction - with a conduction herb vaporizer pen, the heating element is in direct contact with your herbs. Vapor is produced very quickly due to the close proximity of your material to the heat. Most of the medicinal marijuana vape pen products use conduction heating, so you'll find the biggest selection available if you choose conduction vape pens for weed. Plus, most vaporizer pen dry herb conduction systems are economical.
2. Convection - With a convection portable dry herb vaporizer pen, the heating element does not touch your herbs. Instead, the air gets hot inside of the chamber and warms the material. If you want to ensure efficiency and a steady stream of vapor, a convection dry herb pen is likely the best dry herb vape pen for your needs.
To decide which of these dry herb vaporizers is the best weed vaporizer pen for your needs, consider:
- Chamber Size - determines how long you can vape weed before you need to refill your pen.
- Battery - herb vape pen models differ in how long their batteries can power the vape before they need to be recharged. Herbal vape pen models also can be recharged in different ways. Most of the herbal vaporizers come with cords for recharging via USB. Some also have DC adapters for car charging and wall adapters for charging with a wall plug.
- Size - how large your vape pen for dry herb materials is will affect how easy it is to carry and how discreet it is. Normally, larger vapes will have bigger chambers and longer-lasting batteries than the smaller dry vaporizer pen models.
- Warranty - normally, the best vaporizers for weed will come with long warranties. Comparing how long cannabis vape pen models are warrantied for will allow you to judge their quality.
- Color and Style - last but not least, you can find weed pens in many different colors, so you can pick one that matches your sense of style.
If you'd like a little help choosing the best vaporizer for weed for your legal medicinal or recreational use, you can count on the team here at VaporPlants.com to assist you. One of our experts will be glad to help you compare the models available and select the best herbal vaporizer for you. We're also here to answer your questions about how to use a vape pen or maintain it. You can also check out our dry herb vaporizer reviews to learn more about the best herb vaporizer models.