Atmosis known for producing small vaporizer pens, and has released two well-known models for waxover the years: the Atmos RX RAW, which is now known as the Atmos R2. This review of the Atmos R2 (RAW) covers the good, bad, and ugly of these two Atmos similar products.
- Price - The Atmos R2 sells for $109 here at VaporPlants.com. The price makes it one of the more expensive models on the market, but as you'll see, its features do give the Atmos vape real value.
- Vapor Quality - You're unlikely to be disappointed with your vaping experience when you're using the Atmos R2. Unlike many other wax pens, which decline in the quality of their vapor production over the course of a vape session, this Atmos pen treats you to very good flavor, high potency, and smooth vapor throughout an entire session. The vape pen also gives nice clouds of vapor.
- Guarantee. AtmosRX warranties the battery on the R2 for 1 year, this is about average.
- Prep Time - The R2 is ready for use in just about 5 seconds. This unit has a very deeply set anodized heating coil chamber that is simpler to load than other wax atomizers.
- Size and Portability - Compared to others, this AtmosRX model is a little longer at 6.122 inches. You can still carry it rather easily, but if you're very concerned with size, you can find smaller wax pens on the market. This device is also equipped with a very bright blue indicator light. This makes the vape a little more conspicuous than some others, but if you're not concerned with discretion or will only be vaping at home, this is unlikely to bother you.
- Ease of Use - There is only one button on the Atmos R2, ensuring ease of operation. There is no real noticeable draw resistance, making the Atmos pen ideal for beginners and more experienced users.
- Heating - When used as a wax pen, the R2 works efficiently and at a safe operating temperature to prevent combustion.
- Power Supply - The Atmos vape has a powerful lithium ion battery with a spring loaded connector that makes the pen very easy to assemble. The battery life and recharge time of the wax pen are comparable or better than other wax pens. You receive both a wall adapter and a USB charger when you purchase the vape.
The R2 is designed and could be as used for both wax and dry herbs. But as a dry herb vaporizer, it really has the same problems as the Atmos Raw model. The R2 does work very well as a wax vaporizer pen, so this review will focus specifically on using the device for waxy concentrates.
To learn more about the Atmos R2, you can check out the product page here at VaporPlants.com. If you have any questions regarding the vaporizers in general, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Atmos RX or Atmos RAW is strictly a wax vaporizer pen, and unfortunately, the Atmos vape pen is problematic. If used for dry herbs, its design places the herbs in direct contact with the vaporizer's powerful heating element, and combustion is very commonplace as a result. Even with the screen included with new models, this model really can't be used for very long sessions due to the high risk of combustion. As a result, the Atmos RAW is really best suited for use as a one or two hit pen, or only for wax. If you're looking for a stylish vape pen for short sessions, at VaporPlants you can check out this Atmos vape.