Taking vapes to a new level are the Haze Square and the Haze Square Pro, vaporizers that offer four unique chambers instead of only one. Switching between them is simple, too, and while the idea might just seem like a useless gimmick, it is actually something that might be able to change the way you vape forever.
Pros of the Haze Square and Haze Square Pro:
- Four large chambers
- Convection heating eliminates burnt materials
- Vape both herbs and concentrates
- Powerful, long-lasting batteries
- Swift charge times
- High quality heating elements
Cons of the Haze Square and Haze Square Pro:
- Higher price point
- Haze Square vape does not come with an app; only the Haze Square Pro does
Haze Square Vaporizer Breakdown
|Haze Square Pro
|Concentrates and Dry Herbs
|Concentrates and Dry Herbs
|Titanium in ceramic
|Pure, patented ceramic
|Battery Life (Usage time)
|Bluetooth / APP
|Easy to Load?
|Flavor / Taste
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range
|5 temperature settings
|Adjustable Preset Temperatures (335F - 480F)
|Vape While Charging
Basics of the Haze Square and Haze Square Pro
- Price - The Haze Square vaporizer clocks in at an average of $169.99, while with the Haze Square Pro, you can expect to pay a little bit more, at around the price of $189.99. These prices are on the higher end of reasonable for convection vaporizers, but the addition of the four unique chambers adds value to it that makes these two Haze Square vape units worth every penny.
- Vapor Quality - Each one of the four different chambers can be used for different things, meaning that you can put both herbs and oil into them and cycle between them. This is true for both styles of vapes. No matter which material you choose to input into the vape, the vapor quality is exceptional. This is due to the fact that these vapes run using convection heating. Since convection heating pushes hot air into the chamber instead of touching the material, there is no chance of burning and a greater chance of producing healthy clouds of vapor. The large chambers also allow more air to flow through to give you comfortable, smooth vapor that has little taste and no odor to speak of.
- Guarantee - Both the Haze Square vaporizer and the Haze Square Pro come with a warranty that extends as long as 10 years to ensure that you are happy with your product for the long term.
- Prep Time - It takes very little time to get these Haze Square vapes ready. If you want to vape herb, just load it in like normal. When you want to add some of your concentrates to the mix, you can pile it on to the concentrate pad that is given. Even putting in the concentrate pad doesn't take much time at all, allowing you to start vaping right away, especially because the Haze Square Pro only takes 10 seconds to reach a temperature of 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Portability - The vapes measures around three inches in size which is not very large, but the square shape does make what you are doing a bit obvious. Still, they are technically still very portable, and with the four chambers that both of these Haze Square models boast means you won't run out while on the go. They also emit no odor.
- Ease of Use - Both of the models are easy to use, but the Haze Square Pro goes one step further when it comes to usability and convenience. The Haze Square Pro allows you to customize your settings and temperatures using the mobile app that it comes with.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - The Haze Square models both use exceptional heating elements that afford you great cloud production and vapor quality. The Haze Square takes advantage of a titanium coil that sits inside of a ceramic heating element. On the other hand, the Haze Square Pro uses a patented ceramic heating element that preserves the crispness and clarity of the material while still delivering impeccable cloud production.
- Power Supply - With the Haze Square Pro, you are running your vape on a powerful 2600mAH battery that is able to handle the demands that four large chambers place on it. It has a temperature range that falls between 335 and 410 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you plenty of control over the way you like to vape. You can choose which temperature you want to vape at with ease by changing it on your Haze Square mobile app. Both of these models also use a USB-C charging port that allows for the vape to be charged more quickly than some other USB chargers. You can go from a completely dead battery to a maxed-out battery in only 40 minutes.
Go Back To The Top