If you're looking for a marijuana vaporizer for medicinal weed, or for vaping weed for recreation in places where it's legal to do so, you want to make sure that you're actually vaping and not burning your herbs.
Many dry herb vaporizer pens tend to cause combustion, so you're not really vaping when you use one of these herbal vaporizer pen models. That doesn't mean that you have to resort to using a bulky desktop weed vaporizer, or a large portable weed vaporizer to get a true vaping experience. The KandyPens K-Vape Micro DX herbal vaporizer gives you the convenience of a marijuana vaporizer pen with the performance of a portable, making it the best dry herb vaporizer for many users. Read on to learn more about its benefits.
- Price - The KandyPens K-Vape Micro-DX hand held vaporizer sells for around $200, so it's more expensive than most weed vaporizer pens, but about average price compared to most portable vaporizers. When you consider its unique features, the herbal vaporizer is well worth the cost compared to that of a vape pen for weed.
- Vapor Quality - With the K-Vape Micro-DX herb vaporizer, you can produce good sized clouds of vapor that are extremely potent. While the vapor is smooth, the plastic mouthpiece on this weed vape can diminish the taste slightly. This cannabis vaporizer uses True Convection technology to heat up herbs, so there is no risk of combustion. As a result, you won't end up with that burned taste that is all too common with herbal vaporizer pen models.
- Guarantee - The K-Vape Micro-DX handheld vape has a lifetime limited warranty, something that is very uncommon among portable marijuana vaporizers and vape pens.
- Prep Time - Very easy to load, the KandyPens K-Vape Micro-DX portable weed vaporizer gets hot very quickly, so you'll be vaping within a minute. For best results, make sure that you grind your herbs finely prior to use. It can take a little time for thick vapor production to begin, even after the vape reaches working temperature, but this is to be expected from a convection vape.
- Portability - While the K-Vape Micro-DX is larger than a typical vaporizer pen for dry herbs, this vaporizer is still a pocket vaporizer. It's no bigger or heavier than an iPhone. Because it is a little larger than a weed vape pen, though, it is a little more conspicuous and less discreet.
- Ease of Use - The K-Vape Micro-DX dry herb vaporizer is very simple to use and has very little draw resistance. There are plus and minus buttons for setting the temperature and a digital display; however, the screen may be a little small for some users.
- Heating and Temperature Regulators - You can set the temperature of the KandyPens K-Vape Micro-DX handheld vaporizer to the precise level that you wish from 350 to 430 degrees Fahrenheit. The convection technology allows the vape to remain at a steady temperature throughout a session.
- Power Supply - On a single charge, the KandyPens Micro-DX portable vaporizer can be used for 3 to 4 hours. Recharging is easy with the included micro USB cable.
If you're looking for a small vaporizer that can hold its own as one of the best handheld vaporizer models on the market, the KandyPens K-Vape Micro-DX pocket vaporizer is one of the best portable vaporizers to choose. You can learn more about this unique handheld vaporizer here on its product page.